- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Civic Engagement: Keys to Gaining Commitment From Your Community
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Civic engagement is a vital tool for local governments and citizens. Civic engagement creates involved citizens, builds communities and engenders trust allowing local governments to better promote successful policies, funding and projects. Join us for this 60-minute webinar and discover:
- Keys to revitalize your support base within the community
Strategies to develop better public policies that increase quality and value
- Ways to drastically reduce conflicts, criticisms and outbursts
- How to get citizens to answer the call to partner with government
Real life examples from the speaker: How and why they worked
Ed Everett brings this 60-minute webinar to life with examples of civic engagement from his nearly two decades of experience as city manager of Redwood City, CA.
- Overcome the Inhibitors to Successful Civic Engagement
- Realistic ways to advance, increase and sustain public involvement
- Implement strategies to move from a stakeholder to a partnership model
- Make it Work: Guidelines for creating a public dialogue
- How to Use Civic Engagement to Plan Projects, Policies and Funding
- Gain a new level of commitment from your citizens
- Bolster your government’s reputation: How to plan for best results over time
- Key steps needed to lower conflict during the process
- End Adversarial Relationships: Reduce Conflicts, Criticism, and Outbursts
- Dispense with empty rhetoric and get to the heart of citizen concerns
- Create a dynamic, but not explosive, interaction with community members
Essentials to enrich your government's decision-making process
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific questions answered by an expert!
Ed Everett, recently retired city manager, is passionate about helping cities understand and implement "community building and civic engagement" and sharing his research and practice in this field.
- Ed was city manager of Redwood City, California since 1992. In 2007, Ed was awarded ICMA's "Award for Career Excellence."
- As an executive coach, Ed uses his 34 successful years in local government to assist managers move up in the profession.
- While overseeing what some call the renaissance of Redwood City, Ed led the city to achieve its core purpose: "Build a Great Community Together."
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.