- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Facebook, YouTube & Twitter: Next Step to Reach & Connect with Citizens Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Government agencies are increasingly using Facebook, YouTube and other social medias to reach their citizens and stay connected. How can it improve your current communication efforts & what can you do to maximize your current pages? Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you will discover:
- How to best use Twitter, Facebook and more to connect with citizens
- Ways to update your page to send the best messages
Keys to sharing information internally & externally
- What other agencies are doing to reach their target audience
- Social media & security: What is & isn't working today
Join us for this live 60-minute webinar, where you will learn how Facebook, Twitter and other online communities effectively increase communication with your citizens.
- Social Media in Government: Maximize Communication Efforts Today
- How to use Facebook, Twitter & YouTube for maximum effect
- Ways to update your current page to reach your citizens
- What messages should be on your page & which shouldn't
- Best practices in security- What your agency needs to know
- Strategies to Connect with Your Community: What Is & Isn't Working
- Strategies for building & sustaining an effective Facebook page
- How to be found on Facebook, Twitter & YouTube
- Ways to specifically focus on your citizens & government information
- Effective Uses of Facebook: What Agencies Can Do to Boost Communication
- Utilizing information from the public to strengthen your workforce
- How to integrate your different social media platforms
- Tips for networking with agencies outside of your own
- Tools to measure the effectiveness of your social networks
- LIVE Question and Answer Session - Have your specific Government Social Media questions addressed!
Roy Morejon is an entrepreneur and Internet marketing consultant specializing in social media and brand management. President of B2WE a social media marketing agency focused on results-driven strategy and corporate communications. With over a decade of Internet marketing experience, Roy is the go-to guy for businesses that want to maximize their marketing exposure using internet marketing and social networks. Roy serves as co-founder of the Search Engine Marketing Association Charlotte and founder of North Carolina Businesses for Social Responsibility.
- Alumnus of University of North Carolina - Charlotte, Roy has worked with Fortune 100 brands including Microsoft, DELL and AT&T as well as many local Charlotte businesses including the Charlotte Bobcats, NASCAR and SLAPPA Distribution.
- Roy is an active part of the Charlotte community, promoting Internet marketing and social media events throughout the Queen City.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.