- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Changing Employee Behavior: Government Performance Reviews That Work
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Whether you are dealing with difficult people or motivating poor performers to be more positive contributors, performance reviews are the most powerful management tool to assess past work and set future goals. Join us for a 60-minute audio conference where you and your colleagues will discover:
- How to use performance reviews to improve performance in the public sector
- Tips & tricks to deal with difficult employees & poor performers
- Steps to prepare for performance discussions - even the tough ones
- Effectively deal with "can't do" & "won't do" government employees
This practical, 60-minute webinar will provide you and your team with the tools needed to change behavior and inspire high-performance.
- Take Control of the Toughest Behavior Problems in Your Agency
- Strategies to eliminate the fear of confronting difficult employees
- How to handle the "I'm doing fine, why improve?" employee
- How to hold employees accountable when objectives have not been met
- How to deal with non-responsive & the over-reactor employees
- How to Use Appraisal Discussions to Improve Employee Performance
- Avoid arguments & bad feelings- give feedback that increases morale
- How to set goals & expectations that motivate higher performance
- How to motivate employees to meet their goals - even resistant ones
- Performance Reviews that Work: Do's & Don'ts for Government Supervisors
- Specific techniques to improve employee commitment
- Avoid legal risks- how to effectively document & support any rating
- Sidestep the most common performance evaluation problems & pitfalls
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific questions answered by our expert speaker.
Janelle Brittain, MBA, CSP is recognized as a leading expert in creating performance excellence. Her background includes:
- Co-author of "How to Say It : Performance Reviews, Phrases and Strategies for Painless and Productive Performance Reviews," Prentice Hall Press and author of "Star Team Dynamics", Oakhill Press
- Training and coaching managers and leaders of companies in managing the performance of their staff in over 300 companies from North America to Africa to Asia
- Frequently quoted in business publications such as The Wall Street Journal, Investor's Business Daily, Crain's Chicago Business and the LA Times.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.