- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Ethical Doís and Doníts for Government: Training For Your Whole Staff
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
For governments, the fallout from unethical practices can lead to damaged reputations and potential criminal charges. Local governments must know how to enforce high ethical standards across their operations. Mitigate your organization's risk and ensure public trust by joining us for this 60-minute audio conference where you will discover:
- Keys for addressing everyday ethical issues for governments
- Practices that prevent misuse of government property and inappropriate gifts
- Analysis of some of the most challenging ethical dilemmas in your government
- Review of guidelines to create an ethical culture throughout your organization
- Bonus: Bring your input and opinions for the Ethical Dilemma Case Study
Implementing ethical practices is a critical component of any government. Join expert Dr. Teri Traaen as she charts a course to sustain an ethics-based initiative that will move your organization to the highest level of performance.
- It May Be Legal, But Is It Ethical: Know the Important Difference
- Tactics for solving real and perceived conflicts of interest
- Skills development for resolving ethical dilemmas quickly and responsibly
- Stop the culture of misuse of government property, special privileges & pay-for-play
- Practical Strategies for Making Ethical Choices
- Four keys for increasing performance and becoming ethics-based
- Actionable steps to promote government transparency, accountability, and efficiency
What constitutes ethical behavior concerning gifts, jobs and contracts?
- Necessary Ingredients for Ethical Stability: Standards, Culture and Initiative
- Strategies for proactively handling controversies
- Setting the standards: Establish expectations within your government
- Doing the right thing: How to get recognized as being ethics-based
Live Q & A Session: Have your real world ethics questions answered
Teri J. Traaen, Ed.D., D.P.A. is the owner and Chief Executive Officer of Traaen & Associates, a full-service human resource management company. The company has three divisions: Technical human resource management services; employee and labor relations services; and training and organizational development.
- Dr. Traaen's professional experience includes more than thirty years in the human resource field.
- Her professional service includes leading highly complex human resource teams in small, medium and large municipal government sectors and an urban K-12 public school district. She also formed a community college/county partnership for federally funded job training and development in support of rural economic development.
- Dr. Traaen's professional experience is supported by two earned doctoral degrees, including a doctorate of public administration and a doctorate in higher and adult education.
- She is author of A Matter of Ethics - Facing The Fear Of Doing The Right Thing, JAI Press, 2000, and the soon to be released A Matter of Ethics - The Role of HR In Navigating An Organization Through Unprincipled Leadership.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.