- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Cloud Computing & Information Security: Strategies for Government Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
The Federal Government is putting pressure on government agencies to make the move to the cloud. However, most cloud applications were built for ease of use and without security necessarily in mind. How can your agency utilize these cost effective solutions while staying secure? Join us for a 60 minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Cloud security & privacy essentials- What you need to know
- Unique vulnerabilities in the cloud & how to protect against them
- Preparing your organization for the cloud: Keys to solving the most critical issues
- Incident response in the Cloud- Managing data security threats
- BONUS: Example security schedules for your organization
Join us for this live 60-minute webinar where you will learn effective security solutions for moving your agency to the "Cloud."
- Moving to the Cloud- Keys to Preparing Your Organization
- How to properly manage and configure cloud solutions
- Private vs. Public storage - What is & isn't working in government
- Roles & responsibilities in your agency: Ways to effectively Prepare your IT team
- Data Security in the Cloud: What Your Agency Needs to Know
- Third party support for the cloud- Keys to managing outside sources
- Strategies for risk assessment- How to measure your cloud security
- Cloud compliance- How do federal regulations extend to the cloud?
- Pitfalls of Government Cloud Computing- And How to Avoid Them
- Crisis management& incident response: Procedures for cloud security breaches
- How to manage service recovery & overall site resiliency
- Advanced threats in the cloud- Ways to keep your Cloud secure
- LIVE Question and Answer Session - Have your specific Government Cloud Computing addressed!
Jeff Bardin is an award winning information security professional who has served as the CSO/CISO for Fortune 1000 firms and is the principal for Treadstone 71. Jeff holds CISSP, CISM, CHS, and NSA IAM certifications, and has held Top Secret clearances while breaking codes and ciphers and performing Arabic language translations serving in the USAF and at the NSA.
- Most recently Jeff was the Director of Risk Management in the Global Security Organization at EMC, where his responsibilities included business resiliency, security awareness, policy, risk management, security testing, threat and vulnerability management, identity and access assurance and more.
- Mr. Bardin was awarded the RSA 2007 Conference award for Excellence in the Field of Security Practices and his team won the 2007 SC Magazine Award for Best Security Team award. Jeff is the author of The Illusion of Due Diligence which was published in 2010.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.