- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Grants Management Policies: Enhance Efficiency & Compliance Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Most government agencies lack the tools, resources and structure to manage and monitor their grants effectively and efficiently. How can you overcome challenging compliance requirements and have a transparent, understandable and more effective grants management policy? Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- How to build a transparent, clear & effective grants management process
- Grants management models that boost efficiency, reporting & performance
- Keys to define compliance requirements & solve communication issues
- Innovative tools to identify critical issues at an early stage
Metrics to measure your grant programs performance
In this 60-minute webinar you will learn how to improve your grants management and monitoring processes with limited resources to overcome compliance regulatory challenges and promote efficiency.
- Innovative Solutions to Improve Your Grants Management Program
- How to create a work plan to monitor risks, resources & activities
- New mandatory transparency & compliance reporting requirements
- Key tools to correct inefficiencies in your operative processes
- Tools to Maximize Processes Performance & Operating Efficiency
- Best monitoring operating procedures to enhance your efficiency
- Specific reports that set clear goals & performance criteria
Top report-tracking methods: Identify problems at an early stage
- Errors & Risks -Stay Compliant, Avoid Adverse Consequences
- Latest solutions to improve your accountability & transparency
- Keys to create a risk-based monitoring tool for individual grants
- Real life examples & common pitfalls: Avoid painful mistakes
- Questions & Answer Session - Have your Grant Policy Questions Answered!
Bert Nuehring is a Partner with the accounting and consulting firm of Crowe Horwath, LLP based in Oak Brook/Chicago:
- Mr. Nuehring has been in the public accounting profession for more than 24 years and has been responsible for planning, administering and supervising audit, accounting and consulting service engagements for governmental and not-for-profit entities.
- Mr. Nuehring's experience includes projects related to American Recovery and Reinvestment Act monitoring and reporting, performance auditing, internal auditing and accounting outsourcing, rate and cost analysis, cash flow forecasting, compliance analysis, debt restructuring, budgeting, federal program administration, standard implementation, strategic planning, project management oversight, and tax increment financing.
- He has presented seminars to the Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA), the Association of School Business Officials International (ASBO), and several Illinois professional organizations.
- Mr. Nuehring holds a Bachelor of Arts in Accounting and Business Administration from Wartburg College, Waverly, Iowa and is a certified public accountant.
This program is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
Prerequisites: Basic skill level required
Program Level: Intermediate
Advance preparation: No prerequisites
Credit Awarded: 1 CPE Credit (50 minutes)
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.