- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Keys for Strategic Management: Proactively Respond to New Challenges
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Successful leaders manage change through systematic strategic thinking, planning and measurement. Strong strategic management skills enable local government leaders to optimize their human and financial resources to respond proactively to issues and operate efficiently. Join us for this 60-minute webinar to discover:
- Strategies to focus strategic management for essential community growth
- Manage to effectively cope with challenging economic & community issues
- Critical keys for success in the long and short-term planning process
- Position your community to ensure growth as it starts to recover from the recession
- Examples of successful management models your government can use
Without proper long-range planning local governments merely react to events as they occur, much to their detriment. This 60-minute webinar will give local government officials the strategic management tools necessary to take advantage of opportunities that benefit their organization, the employees, as well as (and most importantly) the citizens.
- Strategic Management: Achieving Better Performance for Local Governments
- How to design a strategic plan that accounts for strengths and weaknesses
- Develop a strong leadership plan that creates political legitimacy
- Create an improved framework for decision-making
- Better Government Planning: Become Action-Oriented, Achieve Results
- How to create an action plan with measurable objectives
- Identify politically sensitive issues that could sabotage your planning process
- Make government more proactive: Successful long- and short-range planning
Most overlooked planning mistakes, and how to overcome them
- Make the Commitment to Success: Mobilize Resources and Manage Change
- Get citizens, group and vendors on board: Keys to stakeholder commitment
- Pinpoint organizational priorities and their funding requirements
- Tactics to establish a continuity to ensure projects to completion over time
- Q & A Session: Have Your Questions Answered Live by a Recognized Expert!
Jerry Newfarmer, President and CEO, founded Management Partners, in 1994 to help government leaders improve how their organizations work. Prior to founding the company, Jerry served in public service positions with local governments in California and Ohio
- With Management Partners, Jerry has provided strategic and operational guidance for the leaders of many of the major cities and counties of the US and Canada.
- Jerry has counseled with city leaders, elected and appointed executives alike, throughout North America to help them solve problems and improve the effectiveness of their governments.
- Jerry served as the City Manager of the cities of Fresno, San Jose and Cincinnati. He also served as the leader of the State and Local Government Team in the National Performance Review, an examination of the operations and management of the Government of the United States.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.