- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Take Control of Your Most Difficult Employees: What to Say & How
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Bad behavior, poor hygiene, negative attitude, poor performance- it's aggravating, frustrating, and you can't avoid it any longer. It's time for that awkward and utterly uncomfortable conversation with your employee. Join us for a 60-minute audio conference where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Eliminate Fear: tackle difficult conversations with confidence
- How to deliver criticism without creating confrontation & conflict
- Ways to deliver hard hitting messages when they count
- What you should & shouldn't say: Specific words & phrases to use
This practical 60-minute, audio conference will help you and your colleagues tackle the realities of handling difficult conversations and teach you practical techniques for communicating with even your most difficult employees.
- Keep Your Cool During Heated Discussions: Keys to Difficult Conversations
- Difficult conversation starters- How to deliver hard-hitting messages
- Strategies to eliminate the fear of confronting difficult employees
- Proven tactics that remove personal risk from heated discussions
- Specific Examples of What to Say- And When to Say It
- Dealing with "attitude problems" & "rule breakers" in your Gov office
- Do's & Don'ts for effectively dealing with office gossip
- How to address awkward issues with dress code & hygiene
- Criticize without trampling egos- what you should & shouldn't say
- Solution-Focused Strategies for Handling Difficult Employee Conversations
- Tips to Manage conflict- instead of having it manage you
- How to build trust & create a positive outcome for you & your team
- The most common difficult conversation mistakes & how to avoid them
Live question and answer session - Have your specific questions answered by our expert speaker.
Carol Hacker has been a passionate instructor, engaging speaker and independent business consultant for over 25 years.
- As president of Hacker & Associates, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, she works with organizations throughout North America to build a chain of evidence that demonstrates the value of effective management practices.
- Her goal is to help HR professionals, managers, supervisors and business owners meet the leadership challenge. Over 500,000 participants have benefited from her customized seminars on the topics of recruiting, retention, evaluating employee performance, change management, handling troublesome workplace issues and more.
- Her clients range from small businesses to Fortune 100 companies and also include not-for-profit and government agencies. Carol is the author of 13 books, scores of audio CDs and over 400 published articles. She earned her BS and MS with honors from the University of Wisconsin.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.