- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Drafting Effective RFPs: Communicate What You Really Need and Want Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
A great, cost-efficient project starts with an effective request for proposal (RFP) that attracts the right vendors for the job. Don't produce bids that waste your time and incur additional costs associated with a poorly written RFP. Join us for this 60-minute webinar to discover:
- Detailed the steps in successfully writing a winning RFP
- How to draft RFPs that guarantee vendors fully understand your project
- Keys to ensure that your vendor is on time and on budget.
- How to produce more competitive prices and avoid no bids or low bids
- Bonus: Samples of RFPs that work!
Writing a request for proposal doesn't have to be a daunting task. Join RFP expert Chris Willis for this 60-minute webinar and learn to write RFPs that get the responses from qualified vendors that fit your budget.
- Drafting Effective RFPs: Communicate What You Really Need and Want
- How to best think through and organize your RFP
- How to develop a set of rules, requirements, schedules and information
- Keys for using "will", "shall", and "must" language
- Reduce Frustration: Get the Most Qualified Vendors
- Essentials for deciding what a winning bid looks like: Low cost? High Quality?
- Writing key points that inspire and right bidders and bids
- Keys to promoting competitive proposals among suppliers
- Avoid language that unintentionally limits your pool of vendors
- Effectively establishing timelines: Settling how long the process may take
- Tactics that promote competitive proposals among suppliers
- Determine the impact of accurately calculating costs on bids received
- Question and Answer Session - Have Your Real-World Questions Answered!
Chris Frederick Willis is CEO of Media 1, an award-winning custom learning and performance consultancy that helps global companies achieve strategic business goals through custom learning and performance solutions.
- Ms. Willis has led dozens of award-winning corporate learning projects from conception to delivery. She has positioned Media 1 as a "boutique" consulting firm with the agility and experience to develop customer learning and performance solutions for some of the world's largest global corporations while remaining proud of both her roots and the small-town West Michigan locale in which she operates.
- Chris speaks and writes about collaborative learning, appreciative inquiry-style questioning, storytelling as a performance and change management tool, and practical creativity.
- Her company, Media 1, has won numerous business awards, and she has personally been recognized as a woman business leader, regionally and nationally, including: Grand Rapids Business Journal 50 Most Influential Women in West Michigan for 2010 and The Edward Lowe Foundation's 50 companies to Watch in Michigan.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.