- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Turn Underachievers into High Performers: Motivational Tools for Gov
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Public sector personnel rules make it difficult for government supervisors to deal with underachievers. But there are proven ways you turn bad behavior and negative attitudes into motivated performance - without promising pay raises and bonuses. Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Motivational tools that turn around public sector underachievers
- Proven ways to deal with employees that are killing morale
- Motivation communication: what you should & shouldn't say
How to turn bad behavior & attitudes into motivated performance
This practical, 60-minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with motivational tools and creative recognition strategies that work better than money in the public sector.
- Specific Strategies for Motivating Underperforming Government Employees
- Proven ways to turn bad behavior into motivated performance
- How to prevent negative emotions & attitudes from spreading to others
- Design motivational individual development plans for problem employees
- Motivate Without Money: Motivational Tools for Government Supervisors
- Strategies to reward & recognize a job well done - without money
- Pull your department out of a slump- motivating during stressful times
- Coaching people to succeed - create a motivated workplace culture
- Motivation Communication: Do's & Don'ts for Employee Conversations
- Keys to provide motivational feedback- Challenge without overwhelming
- How to praise people when they deserve it & what to say when they don't
- Motivational tools that work- how to build a collaborative department
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific questions answered by our expert speaker.
Janelle Brittain, MBA, CSP is recognized as a leading expert in creating performance excellence. Her background includes:
- Co-author of "How to Say It : Performance Reviews, Phrases and Strategies for Painless and Productive Performance Reviews," Prentice Hall Press and author of "Star Team Dynamics", Oakhill Press
- Training and coaching managers and leaders of companies in managing the performance of their staff in over 300 companies from North America to Africa to Asia
- Frequently quoted in business publications such as The Wall Street Journal, Investor's Business Daily, Crain's Chicago Business and the LA Times.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.