- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
ARRA & Federal Grants Spending & Documentation: Rules for Compliance Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
The significant increases in federal and ARRA funds have left many grantees concerned about audits of expenditures. It is critical for your organization to comply with the mandatory spending and documentation rules in order to avoid painful consequences, including the loss of your grants. Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you and your staff will learn:
- Federal & ARRA documentation requirements: Keys for total compliance
- Critical rules you need to follow when receiving ARRA grants
- Recordkeeping & documentation issues: Avoid catastrophic pitfalls
- Reporting mistakes & lessons learned: Bulletproof your procedures
In this 60-minute webinar, you and your staff will learn effective tools and solutions to ensure accurate documentation of ARRA funds and grant expenditures.
- Documenting Federal Grant Expenditures: Dos & Dont's for Compliance
- Best ways to ensure adequate & consistent grant documentation
- Explicit & implicit documentation rules: All you need to know
- How to avoid improper use of federal money in you agency
- Documenting ARRA Grants: Keys to Avoid Painful Mistakes
- Keys to comply with the latest ARRA reporting requirements
- Critical factors you need to consider before disbursing funds
- ARRA funds spending rules: What applies & what doesn't
- Grants Management Errors: How to Deliver What Auditors Want
- How to effectively document questionable costs
- Bulletproof your documentation: Top pitfalls to avoid
- The cost categories that often result in misspending
- Live question & answer session - Have your specific grant documentation questions answered
Bert Nuehring, CPA is a Partner with the accounting and consulting firm of Crowe Horwath, LLP based in Oak Brook/Chicago:
- Mr. Nuehring has been in the public accounting profession for more than 24 years and has been responsible for planning, administering and supervising audit, accounting and consulting service engagements for governmental and not-for-profit entities.
Mr. Nuehring's experience includes projects related to American Recovery and Reinvestment Act monitoring and reporting, performance auditing, internal auditing and accounting outsourcing, rate and cost analysis, cash flow forecasting, compliance analysis, debt restructuring, budgeting, federal program administration, standard implementation, strategic planning, project management oversight, and tax increment financing.
- He has presented seminars to the Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA), the Association of School Business Officials International (ASBO), and several Illinois professional organizations.
This program is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
Prerequisites: Basic skill level required
Program Level: Intermediate
Advance preparation: No prerequisites
Credit Awarded: 1 CPE Credit (50 minutes)
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.