- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Facebook, Twitter & Online Communities: Connecting with Your Citizens Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
With social media being such a popular communication tool, government agencies are increasingly using Facebook, Twitter and other social media to reach their citizens and stay connected. How can it improve your current communication efforts & what can you do to maximize your current pages? Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you will discover:
- How to best use Twitter, Facebook and more to connect with citizens
- Ways to update your page to send the best messages
- Keys to sharing information internally & externally
- What other agencies are doing to successfully reach their target audience
- Social media & security: What is & isn't working today
Join us for this live 60-minute webinar, where you will learn how social media can effectively increase communication with your citizens.
- Social Media in Government: Maximize Communication Efforts Today
- How to use Facebook, Twitter & YouTube for maximum effect
- Top 5 pieces of information your social media pages need
- What messages should be on your page & which shouldn't
- Best practices in security- What your agency needs to know
- Strategies to Connect with Your Community: What Is & Isn't Working
- Strategies for marketing events, public service announcements & more
Ways to specifically focus on connecting with your citizens
- Who should be in control of your pages & why
- Effective Uses of Facebook: What Agencies Can Do to Boost Communication
- Strategies for cross-connecting all your social media pages
- Tips for networking with agencies outside of your own
How Facebook has been successful in other government agencies
- LIVE Q&A Session - Have your specific Government Social Media questions addressed!
Sue Reynolds is the owner and founder of Carmine Media, a social media and website consultation and design firm. Carmine Media offers seminars on using social media and for business, non-profit and government service as well as design and web hosting services.
- Since 2005 Sue has been the site administrator for the official site of Clinton County, Ohio, and she is currently working with the county to modernize and rebuild their site as a way to market the area.
- Reynolds holds a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and Organizational Leadership and has worked in both traditional and non-traditional marketing and social media for more than 14 years.
- She is versed in the latest trends such as Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Foursquare, and LinkedIn, and with tools such as QR codes, third party social media applications, and blog tools and plug-ins, including complete CMS setup using WordPress.
Reynolds is the Social Media Analyst for R+L Carriers where she oversees and strategizes all the organization's social media efforts.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.