- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Customer Service in the Public Sector: How to WOW Your Citizens
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Walt Disney World has for generations delivered a consistent and legendary customer service strategy and techniques that can be applied to the government sector. Unlock Disney's secret strategies and techniques that can deliver priceless results to your government agency's service department. Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
How Mickey Mouse's secrets can deliver priceless results in your agency
- Tips to create a Disney-like culture for public sector customer service
- Keys to top your customers' expectations & change their outlook
How to make the customer top priority: Valuable tools to keep them #1
- Strategies for promoting the message of service excellence every day
This 60-minute webinar will provide you with tips on how to improve quality and customer satisfaction in the public sector through the mistakes as well as the success of Disney's strategies and culture.
- Service Excellence through the "Lens of YOUR Public Sector Customer"
- Tips & tricks to develop customer friendly processes at your agency
- Implement service mapping: How it works & examples of effective maps
- Ways to understand customers' emotions: Alter your strategy for them!
- "WOW" Your Customer: Make them Feel Important Even at a Dreaded Agency
- How to move from a task mentality to an experience mentality
- Ways to consistently create a great experience: Hierarchy of expectations
- Techniques to ensure great customer service becomes "non-negotiable"
- Rely on Employees & Hold Them Accountable: Responsibility & Empowerment
- How Disney uses formal & informal accountability tools effectively
- Five-step coaching: How to address service issues in the public sector
Conquer service barriers in the public sector: Raise the bar for service
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific Disney quality secret questions answered!
Dennis Snow's customer service abilities expand over 20 years with the Walt Disney World Company. There, he developed his passion for service excellence and the experience he brings to the worldwide speaking and consulting he does today.
- Dennis launched a division of the Disney Institute responsible for consulting with some of the world's largest companies including ExxonMobil, AT&T, and Coca Cola.
- He also spent several years with the Disney University, teaching corporate philosophy and business practices to cast members and the leadership team.
- Dennis is also full-time speaker; trainer and consultant who has helped organizations achieve goals related to customer service, employee development and leadership. Some of his clients include American Express, Cummins, Florida State University and Johns Hopkins Hospital.
- He also has several articles that appear in a number of industry publications in addition to being a featured guest "expert" on customer service, for several business news-talk radio shows.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.