- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
New GASB Updates & Fiscal Year-End Reporting: Keys to Compliance
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
New GASB regulations are impacting this fiscal year-end in the public sector. Your report and disclose of financial information must implement the latest changes in the GASB and audit guidelines, to avoid adverse audit findings and severe fines. Join us in this 60-minute webinar, where you and your staff will learn:
- New GASB updates & critical guidelines for compliance
- Audit standards update: Be compliant & avoid fines
Key changes for your accounting & financial reporting
Found balance reporting: Keys to report for FY 2011
- Public-private partnerships: How the new rules impact you
This 60-minute webinar will provide you and your staff with the latest GASB guidelines to ensure accurate and reliable financial statements and reporting.
- Fiscal Year-End 2011: Impact of New Reporting Regulations
- GASB updates: Critical new rules you need to know
- What the changes mean to your report: How to get it right
- How to ensure your documentation meets GASB standards
- GASB No.54 & No.60: Overcome Implementation Challanges
- Fund balance reporting: Your checklist for GASB compliance
- Fund classifications & disclosures: What is going to change
- Public-private partnerships: New reporting regulations for your agency
- GASB No.61 & No.62 in Plain-Language: How They Change Your Report
- New accounting & financial reporting guidelines: Keys for compliance
- Government agencies & component units: What needs to be reported
- Errors & omissions: Effective guidance to minimize liability
- Live Question & Answer Session - Have Your Specific GASB Questions Answered!
Pete Rose, CGFM, is an instructor for AGA, presenting the CGFM study courses and other programs. He has also been a trainer for other clients, including the City of San Francisco, and he is an independent consultant.
- Mr. Rose served on GASB's Financial Reporting Model Task Force. He has also been very active in AGA and has chaired and served on a number of national boards and committees, including the National Executive Committee, Finance and Budget, Ethics, and Financial Mangement Standards. He also co-authored the study guide, Governmental Accounting, Financial Reporting and Budgeting.
- Pete served as the Finance Director two municipalities in Central Ohio. He has also been employed by the State of Ohio in the Department of Administrative Services, Office of Budget and Management, and the Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation.
- Mr.Rose has received many awards for his work in government, including the Government Finance Officers Association's Distinguished Budget Award and Certificate of Achievement for Financial Reporting; the Association of Government Accountant's Frank L. Greathouse Distinguished Leadership Award, Distinguished Local Government Leadership Award and four President's Awards. He has published numerous articles on various government financial management topics.
This program is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
Prerequisites: Basic skill level required
Program Level: Intermediate
Advance preparation: No prerequisites
Credit Awarded: 1 CPE Credit (50 minutes)
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.