- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Public Sector HR Documentation: Steps to Master Employee Discipline
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Once you've had the uncomfortable conversations with your employee about being late, negative attitudes, bad behavior… what happens next? How can you draft and document concise and legally airtight write-ups in your government agency? Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Strategies for documenting employee discipline in government HR
- How to determine what goes in the official personnel folder
What should be included in documentation for the public sector
- Documentation models you can adopt now: How to save time & stress
This 60-minute webinar will provide you with the training to effectively document employee discipline in your agency.
- Warnings, Discipline, & Termination Documents: Techniques to Properly Draft
- How to document specific disciplinary situations in the public sector
- Constructive disciplinary terms: How to properly say what you need to
When all else fails: What documentation is needed for termination?
- How to Be More Efficient with Documentation & Lower Stress
- Keys to determine what to include in the official personnel folder
- Make life easier: shortcuts to document the common disciplinary actions
- Common mistakes government employers make & how to avoid them
- Strategies for Applying Progressive Disciplinary Techniques
- Verbal performance counseling: What you should & shouldn't record
- "Douglas Factors": How this strategy can be successfully implemented
Discipline gone awry: What situations should you involve legal staff?
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific documentation strategy questions answered!
Ralph R. Smith 3rd, is a Partner in the Labor, Employment Practices and Immigration Group at Duane Morris LLP. Mr. Smith practices primarily in the areas of employment litigation and preventive employment practices, which includes counseling both public governmental and private employers on the creation of employment policies and employer training to avoid employment-related litigation. Along with his labor and employment law practice, he also represents clients in other kinds of complex commercial litigation.
- Mr. Smith has represented both public governmental and private clients before federal and state courts and administrative agencies in a broad array of labor and employment cases including, inter alia, race, gender, age, national origin, disability and workplace harassment and discrimination matters, wrongful termination cases, wage-and-hour disputes, restrictive covenants, grievances, arbitrations, drug testing, civil service and other employment-related contract issues.
- Ralph is a frequent lecturer on labor and employment-related topics and formerly served as an adjunct professor at Widener University Graduate School of Business.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.