- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
How to Effectively Reach Citizens With Mobile Communications
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Our citizens are now more connected than ever before. Wireless hotspots, smart phones, app stores and the explosion of social media provide us with a completely new channel of technology services and two-way communication opportunities. How can your agency take advantage of what wireless technology has to offer? Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Ways to effectively engage the public in two-way communications with mobile devices
- Smart phones, iPads and more: How to take advantage of these everyday devices
Mobile vs. traditional sites: Differences you need to be aware of
- How to build citizen engagement, collaboration & transparency with mobile solutions
- How other agencies are successfully using mobile technologies for citizen outreach
Join us for this live 60-minute webinar, where you will learn how government communicators are taking advantage of mobile opportunities to reach and connect with citizens.
- Mobile Strategies for Your Agency: Keys for Successful Citizen Engagement
- Strategies for getting your citizens active in mobile communication
iPhones, BlackBerries and iPads: Keys to creating communication opportunities
Innovative uses of wireless services available in government agencies
- Wireless Technology in Government: Keys to Boosting Communication
- How to go wireless, and make it work, in your community
- Crowd-sourcing: What is it and key ideas for new wireless service
- Beyond the website: What you need to know before designing for mobile devices
- Best Practices For Every Government Agency
- Best practices & places for you to start your own wireless strategy
- Keys to using mobile technology to boost your customer service
- Specific examples how other government agencies are seeing benefits
- LIVE Question and Answer Session - Have your specific Government Mobile Integration questions addressed!
Bill Greeves is the Director of Communications & Information Technology for the County of Roanoke, Virginia, where he oversees the organization's Information Technology and Emergency Communication efforts. In the fall of 2008, he co-founded MuniGov2.0 - a coalition of governments focused on exploring the use and principles of Web 2.0 in an effort to improve citizen services and communication via technology. The organization has grown to nearly 700 members worldwide and has gained international recognition and praise for demonstrated leadership in the area of Government 2.0. Bill currently serves as the organization's Executive Director.
- Mr. Greeves is a frequent public speaker and a nationally-recognized resource on the topics of Government 2.0, collaboration, consolidation, SaaS and cloud computing. He blogs about his web 2.0 travels for Government Technology magazine and was recently named as one of Government Technology's Top 25 Doers, Dreamers and Drivers for 2010.
- Bill is an active member of the Metropolitan Information Exchange, the Association of Public Safety-Communications Officials International, Inc. and the Virginia Association of Local Government Information Technology Executives. He was also recently appointed to the new CIO Advisory Council for the National Association of Telecommunications Officers and Advisors.
- Prior to Roanoke County, the Virginia-native was the Director of Information Technology for the City of Hampton, VA and held positions in the City of Virginia Beach. He has been working in municipal government since 2000.
- Bill is currently working on his first novel, which, believe it or not, has nothing to do with any of the topics above!
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.