- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Effective Snow and Ice Programs: Create a Severe Weather Action Plan Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
A clearly defined snow and ice plan avoids confusion, wasted efforts, increased costs and the anger of citizens who expect the most from their tax dollars. Make sure your organization has snow and ice removal strategies that clearly define service level goals BEFORE, DURING and AFTER a severe weather event. Join us for this 60-minute webinar to discover:
- Efficient snow and ice strategies that save time and money
- Examples of policies and plans that worked
- How to justify snow removal expenditures at budget hearings
- Key aspects to running a top-notch snow and ice control program
Having a comprehensive snow and ice policy is critical to ensuring mobility and safety during inclement winter weather. Join us for this 60-minute webinar as snow and ice removal expert Dale Keep relays how to best use and deploy your resources during severe weather events.
- Write a Policy That Delivers The Results You Promised Your Citizens
- How to write an effective snow and ice policy that meets community needs
- What is the 90% rule and why your policy needs it
- How to make the best use of limited resources under all conditions
- Dealing with your defined routes no matter what the weather situation
- Important Issues for Deciding How To Best Use Resources
- Proven ways to reduce costs when removing ice
- How to use temperature data to make decisions on de-icer application rates
- Critical issues of cycle time: How to deliver on your promises
- Keys Issues for Saving Money and Streamlining Processes
- Equipment calibrations: Why it's important, how to do it better
- Best practices to get ROI from your snow and ice efforts
- What air, surface and ground temperature mean for your level of service
- Live Q & A Session: Have your snow and ice planning questions answered by the expert!
Dale Keep is the owner of Ice & Snow Technologies, LLC (IST), a training and consulting firm that specializes in training, consulting and analytical work involving many areas of transportation safety. His areas of expertise include de-icer product analysis, equipment consulting, accidents and roadway safety analysis, and new technology design and development
- Dale and IST provide consulting and training to chemical companies, insurance companies, state and provincial agencies, Roadway Weather Information (RWIS) System providers, sensor manufacturers, Fixed Automated Spray Technologies (FAST) system manufactures, and truck mounted equipment designers and manufacturers.
- Dale retired from Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) after 26 years in highway maintenance with both field and headquarters. His experience included statewide direction and deployment of winter operations including training, implementation of new technologies and advising department personnel on budgeting and maintenance practices.
- As one of the founding members of the Pacific Northwest Snowfighters Association, Dale helped develop their de-icer specifications, and associated testing protocols.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.