- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
How to Harness the Power of Your Town’s Hispanic Community
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
The number of U.S. Hispanic citizens is exploding, yet many agencies have trouble connecting with this segment of their constituency. With over 30 million Hispanics online, a digital strategy is critical to reach and engage with Hispanics citizens. Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover the innovative strategies, marketing tactics and digital best practices for addressing your Hispanic citizens online.
- Keys to understanding the Hispanic digital landscape
- How to design a an effective digital strategy to reach Hispanic citizens
- Proven online marketing tactics that reach Hispanic audiences
Strategies to ensure seamless integration with your existing digital operations
This practical 60-minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with the latest information on how to provide your agency with a successful strategy to communicate with your Hispanic citizens.
- Keys to Reaching, and Marketing to, Your Hispanic Citizens
- How to develop an actionable, long term strategy for reaching Hispanics
- Keys to understanding how Hispanic citizens use digital media
- How Hispanics are leading in social media & where you can find them
- The Hispanic Digital Opportunity: What You Need to Know
- Language & In-Culture principles every successful agency must follow
- Mobile in the Hispanic community: How to take advantage of the explosion
- Critical success factors for Hispanic online marketing
- Hispanic Digital Strategy Essentials: Solving the Critical Issues
- Sure fire techniques to proactively market to Hispanic citizens
- How to ensure your Hispanic online strategy integrates with your agency
- Ways to measure and manage your Hispanic online program
- LIVE Question and Answer Session - Have Your Hispanic citizen marketing questions answered!
Lee Vann is the founder of Captura Group, a leading interactive services firm specializing in Hispanic online solutions. Lee spearheads Captura Group's online strategy development practice, providing specific expertise in the areas of Hispanic in-language and in-culture research and strategy.
- In 2001, Mr. Vann founded Captura Group with a vision for providing Hispanic interactive solutions that generate a quantifiable return on investment. He leads Captura Group's research, strategy, and marketing teams to concept, plan, and execute integrated online marketing programs that address the client's critical business issues while delivering a valuable user experience and generating quantifiable results. At Captura Group, Lee has led Hispanic interactive initiatives for companies such as GobiernoUSA, the FBI, Unilever, Allstate Insurance Company, PayPal, Ford Motor Company, and many others.
- Prior to founding Captura Group, Lee launched L90 Latino, the Hispanic division of the publicly-traded Internet advertising company L90. As the VP of L90 Latino, Lee developed and implemented US Hispanic online marketing initiatives for companies such as Nike, McDonalds, Disney, AT&T Wireless, Verizon, Epson, and Mitsubishi.
- Mr. Vann was recognized in 2005 by the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) as a pioneer and a leading force in the Hispanic online marketing industry. Lee holds a B.A. in Economics from the University of California Berkeley and a M.B.A. from the University of Southern California with a concentration E-Commerce. Lee is bi-cultural and bilingual and was born in Mexico City and speaks both English and Spanish fluently.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.