- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Dealing with Difficult People: How to Increase Productivity in Your Agency Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Bad employee behavior is something that can destroy productivity, decrease employee morale and suck the life out of you as a manager. How can you overcome these issues in the public sector and work with the people who you cannot just throw out the door? Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Reliable strategies for handling any type of bad behavior
Techniques to solve the issues surrounding absenteeism & tardiness
- What you should & shouldn't say: Curb bad behavior with key phrases
Strategies to handle other issues: Gossip, dress code & social media
This 60-minute webinar will help guide you on how to deal with difficult and bad employee behaviors in the public sector.
- Bad Attitude Misconceptions: Strategies to Dissipate the Poison Apples
- How to overcome attitude amongst your employees & change their outlooks
- Habitual procrastinators: Ways to change the behavior of lazy employees
- Use of social media: When is it enough & policies that should be in place
- How to Efficiently Handle the Excuses You Hear Every Day
- What to do with the "rule breakers:" Techniques when you can't fire them
- Discipline in the public sector: How to handle a difficult conversation
- How to help employees deal with workplace change & stress successfully
- Dress Codes & Gossip in the Government Agency: Policies to Address
- How to address awkward issues with dress code & hygiene
- What to do when your work place becomes a high school gossip ring
- Employee protection under the ADA: What this means for you?
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific bad behavior handling questions answered!
Carol Hacker, is recognized as a leading authority on reducing turnover, increasing productivity and boosting morale. Her background includes:
- Founder and President of Hacker and Associates - a prestigious management consulting and seminar company
- Over 25 years delivering high-impact leadership solutions to the federal government, state, county and local governments as well as companies such as IBM, Turner Broadcasting System, American Airlines, GE, Atlanta Braves and CNN
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.