- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Moderating Comments & Complaints on Your Social Media Site
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Government agencies are interacting more with the public by using blogs, Facebook, and Twitter, but with that interaction comes the risk of inappropriate and vulgar comments creating a public relations nightmare. Where do you draw the line between promoting a free discussion of ideas and policing the comments on your government site? Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you will discover:
- How to effectively deal with negative comments and troublemakers
- How to limit the damage caused by social media missteps
- Who should moderate the site & be responsible for responses & posts?
- How to encourage comments & foster an online community
Join us for a 60-minute webinar designed to provide government communications professionals with the necessary skills to effectively moderate your social media sites.
- Embrace the Chaos: Effective Ways for Dealing with Discord on Your Site
- How to deal with negative comments & complaints
Moderate, don't censor: How to walk that line effectively
- Staying compliant: Tips for record retention of negative comments
- Keys to Avoiding and Recovering from Social Media Missteps
- How to avoid common social media faux pas that organizations make
Cleaning up: Steps to rectify embarrassing situations on social media
- Strategies for planning ahead to avoid future social media disasters
- Engaging and Cultivating an Online Community on Facebook, Twitter and Blogs
- Conversation starters: What gets people to leave comments on your site?
- Who should moderate and respond to post on your social sites
- Strategies to ensure repeat visitors who participate
- Question & Answer Session - Have your specific social media moderation questions answered!
Sue Reynolds is a Social Media Analyst for R+L Carriers where she develops strategies for their multiple social media efforts and oversees a team of official company tweeters. Sue is also the owner of Carmine Media, a social media and website consultation and design firm. At Carmine Media, Sue offers seminars on web marketing and using social media for business, non-profit and government services. She also offers design and web hosting services.
- Since 2005 Sue has been the site administrator for the official website of Clinton County, Ohio, and she is currently working with the county to modernize and rebuild their site as a way to market the area after the loss of DHL, Inc.
- Ms. Reynolds holds a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and Organizational Leadership and has worked in both traditional and non-traditional marketing and social media for more than 15 years. She is versed in the latest trends such as Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Foursquare, and LinkedIn, and with tools such as QR codes, third party social media applications, and blog tools and plug-ins, including complete CMS setup using WordPress.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.