- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Turn Civic Engagement Into Civic Action: Volunteer Programs For Government Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Citizens are the lifeblood of a community and its best resource. By engaging citizens, and local businesses, and inspiring them contribute time and resources to partner with volunteer programs, governments can more effectively serve their communities in activities that impact their lives. Join us for this important 60-minute webinar and discover:
- Step-by-step guide of how to start and improve effective volunteer programs
- Empower your citizens to create and assist in programs
- How to recruit, screen, and evaluate volunteers
- Implement long term strategies to ensure a sustainable volunteer workforce
- How to gather data to analyze the program's results
Match dynamic people to the right jobs to make a difference in the community. Join us for this 60-minute webinar that explores ways to create, improve and sustain volunteerism in your local government.
- Motivate Volunteers: Turn Civic Engagement Into Civic Action
- How to get citizens to answer the call to partner with government
- Keys for integrating volunteers and full-time staff without conflict
- Strengthen existing programs to increase the benefit to the community
- Realistic ways to advance, increase and sustain public involvement
- Powerful Tactics to Lead and Engage Volunteers
- Techniques to motivate others in times of change
- How to achieve diversity in terms of age, ethnicity, gender, and abilities
- Creative ways to reward and show appreciation for volunteers
- Essential steps for gearing up, changing or managing a volunteer program
- Reduce Budget Constraints: How Volunteer Efforts Can Replace Lost Services
- Getting businesses involved: Partnering for donated resources
- Enhance and expand community services and citizen involvement
- Effectively respond to budget inadequacies and prevent service cuts
- Live Q&A Session: Have your questions answered by the expert!
Leigh Britt is the manager of the Office of Neighborhood Services for the City of Columbia, MO that includes volunteer services, property code enforcement, neighborhood programs and rental housing inspection.
- Ms. Britt is currently president of the National Association of Volunteer Programs in Local Government (NAVPLG) an international association of administrators for volunteer programs in local, city and county government.
- Leigh also served as the city's Volunteer Coordinator, working with hundreds of volunteers who serve city government in almost all departments
- She has earned the Certified Volunteer Administrator credential and serves as president of the National Association of Volunteer Programs in Local Government.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.