- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Text Messaging for Government: How to Directly Reach Your Citizens Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
With text messaging fast becoming the dominant form of communication on cell phones in America, government agencies are wise to find ways to utilize this technology to keep their citizens informed. How can your agency harness the speed and ease of short message service (SMS) technology to reach more citizens? Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you will discover how to:
- Develop a sustainable & effective text messaging program for your agency
- Identify opportunities in your municipality to incorporate text message updating
- Tailor your text messages to appeal to the widest audience
- Accurately measure your text messaging program through practical metrics
Join us for a 60-minute webinar designed to provide government communications professionals with the necessary skills to implement an effective text messaging system for their agency.
- Keys to a Successful Text Messaging Program: Connect with Your Citizens
- Promoting your program: How to get citizens to enroll and stay enrolled
Writing for SMS: tips to effectively reach & inform your citizens
- How frequently should your agency send text messages?
- Getting Started: How to Implement Text Messaging into Your Agency
- Quick and direct: the immediate benefits of text messaging for your agency
- Recognizing opportunities for your agency to utilize text messaging
- Finding the right mobile provider: What features will you need?
- Vital Tips for Sustaining Your Texting Program: Secrets for Succes
- Practical metrics for tracking the success of your SMS program
- Creating sub-groups of users for more topic-specific messages
- How to use quizzes and contests to bring excitement to your text messages
- Question & Answer Session - Have your specific text messaging questions answered!
Cari A. Wolfson is President of Focus on U!, a user experience and design firm, specializing in mobile websites and applications, social media, and usability. With more than 12 years of experience, Cari specializes in analyzing, designing and testing systems in order to create products that are measurably easier to use, learn and understand.
- Currently, Cari is working with Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as a social media and usability strategist. In this role, she manages CDC's text messaging program and also works to improve the usability of CDC.gov.
- Cari has an M.S. in Human Computer Interaction (HCI) from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI) and a B.A. in Marketing & Communications from Drake University.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.