- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Give a Great Presentation: How to Improve Your Public Speaking Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Public speaking is more than giving speeches-it's presenting a new idea and gaining
acceptance from your audience. Whether you are required to make a presentation within
your agency, talk to concerned citizens, or explain a new procedure, as a government
employee you will often need to speak to groups, large and small. Join us for this 60-minute
video webinar to improve your public speaking skills and discover:
- Ways to acquire the top 5 qualities all great public speakers possess
- How to demonstrate command of your material and exude expertise
- Keys to overcome your fear: Proven tips for calming your nerves on the spot
- Critical factors to maintain rapport and keep audience attention
- Bonus Material: Handy reference guide of essential presentation techniques!
Public speaking is a common source of stress for everyone. Whether you work
alone or with large numbers of people, eventually you will need to speak in
public to get projects accomplished and progress in your career. Join us for this
60-minute video webinar and learn how to speak -and shine-in any situation,
before groups of any size.
- Curb the Fight or Flight Response: Simple Strategies to Eliminate Nervousness
- Sound natural and enthusiastic even under pressure
- Overcome speaking jitters without having to picture people in their underwear
- How to portray confidence and maintain poise under pressure
- Identify and counter the strongest factors contributing to your fear
- How Effective Speakers Captivate Their Audience
- Keys to maintain audience interest using pronunciation, pacing, and pauses
- How you can develop the correct stance and improve eye contact
- Plotting strategy for you presentation: Structure guidelines using the PREP system
- Improve your speaking voice: Timing techniques using pitch and volume
- Keys to Convey Confidence, Authenticity, Command, Respect & Conviction
- Successful preparation strategies that result in a superior presentation
- Controlling non-verbal cues: Is your body contradicting what you're saying?
- Look at your notes less: Strategies to better organize and memorize your speech
- Lead them to your way of thinking: How to structure your persuasive points
- Live Q&A session - Have your specific public speaking questions answered!
Nicole Wells, owner of NWK Consulting, turned her greatest fear - public speaking - into her greatest passion, and has taught thousands of professionals to do the same. Nicole specializes in presentation skills, overcoming performance anxiety, business writing and accent reduction.
- Nicole is an adjunct faculty member at New York University's Stern School of Business as well as the School for Professional and Continuing Studies (SPCS), where she teaches Organizational Communication and Speaking Without Fear. She also created Speaking Impromptu: The Art of Thinking on Your Feet, which is now part of the curriculum at The New School and NYU's SPCS.
- Some of Ms. Well's notable clients include Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP, Interbrand, Smithsonian Institution, D.E. Shaw & Co., and The Bank of New York-Mellon.
- The foundation of Nicole's skills comes from her extensive acting training; she earned her Master of Fine Arts at Rutgers University under the direction of William Esper. Nicole has performed in numerous theatrical productions throughout New York City and helped found the New Stage Theatre Company.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.