- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
FMLA Abuse is on the Rise in Government Offices- Strategies to Stop Today! Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
FMLA abuse is causing managers across all levels of government agencies more frustration, lost time and more money than ever before. How can you stop this abuse and implement preventative techniques to prevent future abuse? Join us for a 60-minute audio conference where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Keys to stopping FMLA abuse in the government workplace
- Evolving FMLA Regulations: Key differences between DOL & OPM
- Attendance policies and the FMLA: Legal issues to consider
- How to properly handle disciplinary actions for FMLA leave abuse
This 60-minute webinar will provide you with the training to effectively reduce FMLA abuse and stay compliant with the regulations in your government agency.
- Critical Issues Concerning Public Sector FMLA Abuse
- Keys for determining FMLA eligibility of government employees
- Intermittent leave & medical documentation essentials
Fundamental ways to avoid an "abuse-prone" work environment
- How to Properly Investigate, Analyze & Discipline FMLA Leave Abuse
- What documents your agency can require - before, during & after leave
- How to determine who is covered by Title I & Title II
- Exigency & military family leave- what certification is required?
- Keys to Enforcing FMLA Abuse Policies in Your Government Agency
- How to handle employees who use FMLA inappropriately
- What to do when employees fail to comply with notice requirements
- Other non-FMLA policies which can help curtail abuse
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific public sector FMLA abuse questions answered!
Stacie L. Caraway is a member of Miller & Martin PLLC.
- Ms. Caraway is a national employment law advisor, litigator and trainer.
- She advises national, regional and local employers concerning general employment and labor law issues; develops, reviews, and updates human resource policies and supporting agreements; and represents employers in local, state and federal legal proceedings including EEOC and state human rights commission investigations, mediations and lawsuits throughout the United States.
- Ms. Caraway is a frequent speaker at national, state and local employment law symposiums on topics ranging from the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA/ADAAA) to wage and hour law or harassment, discrimination or retaliation issues.
- She also provides in-house training and counsel on these and other employment law issues relating to hiring, discipline, accommodations and terminations.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.