- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Writing Great RFPs: How to Clearly Communicate Your Purpose and Goals Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
The importance of a properly-written request for proposal (RFP) cannot be overstated, especially for government organizations that must follow strict standards when conducting the proposal process. A poorly-written RFP can complicate your decision-making and frustrate potential suppliers. Don't let this happen! Join us for this 60-minute webinar to discover:
- Essentials to include in every Request for Proposal
- How to draft RFPs that guarantee vendors fully understand your project
- Keys to ensure that your vendor is on time and on budget
- How to clearly and accurately define a project scope
Writing a request for proposal doesn't have to be a daunting task. Join RFP expert Roger Parish for this 60-minute webinar and learn to write RFPs that get the responses from qualified vendors that fit your budget.
- Drafting Effective RFPs: Clearly Communicate the Goals of the Program
- Components of a complete and organized work plan to include in all proposals
- How to develop a set of rules, requirements, schedules and information
- Get the responses that will deliver success for your organization
- Reduce Frustration: Get the Most Qualified Vendors
- What information is needed to get the right answers from vendors?
- Strategies to target vendors who specialize in your type of project
- Keys to promoting competitive proposals among suppliers
- Establishing Guidelines: Save Time Up Front & Big Money Later
- How to create a road map to manage the RFP touch points
- Tactics that promote competitive proposals among suppliers
- Determine the impact of accurately calculating costs on bids received
- Question and Answer Session - Have Your Real-World Questions Answered!
Roger Parish, Founder and President of Spectrum Consulting Group, LLC, is a results-oriented, hard-hitting presenter and consultant whose seminars have been used by the US Marines as well as major corporations to strengthen their organizations. Having worked with organizations as both a top-performing leader and organizational consultant for the past 30 years, Roger's knowledge and expertise is sought out by organizations nationwide.
- As a certified Project Management Professional (PMP), Roger has contributed many advances to the project management profession, including how to write better RFPs and statements of work. Roger is a frequent speaker to professional organizations and conferences across the country.
- A recognized thought leader, he has engineered best practices, processes, methodologies and tools that enable organizations to run more efficiently and effectively, resulting in significant impacts to the bottom line.
- Roger is the author of three books, as well as numerous courses, articles, and papers.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.