- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Form 941 for Public Sector: Filing Requirements to Ensure IRS Compliance Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
The proper filing of Form 941 is critical for avoiding IRS notices and severe penalties. How can you make sure your agency stays in compliance with the new Form 941 filing requirements? Please join us in this 60-minute webinar where you and your staff will discover:
- New Form 941: Step-by-step guidance to get it right
- IRS reporting: exceptions & special rules for accurate reporting
- Changes to 941X: Correcting wages & amending Form 941
- Keys to handle IRS notices: Avoid penalties & liabilities
Join us for this 60-minute webinar to keep up with the latest changes and filing procedures for Form 941 and 941X.
- Reconciling Form 941: Everything Your Agency Needs to Know
- New Form 941: Compliance guide to be error-free
- Minimize filing mistakes: Step-by-step guidance for your staff
- COBRA premium assistance payments: How to accurate report
- IRS Form 941X: Best Solutions to Correct Wages & Amend Form 941
- How to correct errors for S.S Tax Credits & S.S Tax Exemptions
Form 941X: When you need to file & the options you have
Making an adjustment or claiming a refund: What is the difference?
- Form 941: Exceptions & Special Rules that Apply
- Exceptions to filing Form 941: What your agency needs to know now
Other filing procedures: The latest non-wage requirements
- Best ways to report third party sick pay correctly
- Live Question & Answer Session: Have your Form 491 Questions Answered!
Mindy Harada, CPP is an employment tax specialist and has over 20 years of employment tax experience as an independent consultant, an employee with one of the Big 4 firms, and as a payroll tax auditor with the state of CA. She is currently Payroll Tax Director with Armanino McKenna LLP, a CPA firm located in San Jose, CA.
- Ms Harada provides consulting services encompassing the complete array of human resource and payroll tax issues. These include payroll tax minimization studies, downsize consulting, payroll tax compliance reviews, and independent contractor studies.
- Ms. Harada is a frequent presenter on various employment tax topics at APA events on the west coast and for several payroll service providers on a national basis. She has presented before the California Society of CPAs and has also spoken at several California Payroll Conferences as well as Conferences in the Pacific Northwest and many other locations throughout the country.
- Ms. Harada previously was the west coast practice leader for the Employment Tax Practice at Deloitte Tax LLP. Ms. Harada's prior employment as a Tax Auditor IV with the Employment Development Department, State of California, has allowed her to assist clients undergoing a payroll tax audit.
This program is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
Prerequisites: Basic skill level required
Program Level: Intermediate
Advance preparation: No prerequisites
Credit Awarded: 1 CPE Credit (50 minutes)
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.