- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Time Management for Government Employees: Reduce Stress, Get More Done
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
As greater demands and expectations are put on government workers, time becomes even more of a precious commodity. Better time management becomes an essential skill. Reduce stress and get more done by joining us for this 60-minute webinar to discover how to:
Set priorities: Focus on tasks that provide the greatest return
- Eliminate procrastination: Overcome barriers and take immediate action
- Improve your skills for juggling staff and management expectations
Protect your schedule from interruptions that wreak havoc on your day
- Create guidelines for delegation
Get more value out of your time and improve the quality of your life, both in and out of the workplace, by applying personal productivity and time management skills. Join us for a 60-minute webinar designed to help you become more efficient while tackling short-term and long-term challenges.
- Better Evaluate Your Use of Time: Get More Done in Your Workday
- Eliminate non-essentials: Improve your performance and reduce stress
- Create a personal balance by eliminating your "time-wasters"
- Conquer procrastination: Admit to, analyze and overcome excuses
- Going From Overloaded to Organized: Keys to Prioritizing Responsibilities
- Dealing with shifting priorities: Ensure necessary & important tasks get done
- Effectively process and track critical information and deadlines
- Use the SMART system to meet work goals and objectives
- Stop intrusions: Keys to handling phones, email and people
- Paperwork, Email, Voicemail: When to Do, Dump, Delegate and Delay
- Strategies to delegate those low-priority tasks
- How to say "no" firmly and tactfully to more work
- Scheduling and calendaring: Organize your time for maximum effect
- How to avoid "time traps" - Know the difference between busy and productive
- Live Q&A Session: Have the expert answer your questions!
Having built her business management career over the last 24 years, Jana Kemp has been repeatedly recognized by the business community as a leader. She is a highly sought after executive organizational speaker and lecturer on time management strategy and organizational leadership for businesses and government entities of all sizes.
- Ms. Kemp is founder of her business consulting company, specializing in meeting management, better decision making and time management.
- Jana has authored three management strategy books: Moving Out of the Box; No! How One Simple Word Can Transform Your Life and Moving Meetings and and co-authored two others.
- Ms. Kemp served one term Idaho State Legislature from 2004 to 2006 for District 16, where she championed a number of issues for job creation and cost reduction.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.