- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Using Twitter & Facebook in a Crisis: Keys to Reaching Your Citizens Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
During a crisis or emergency, communicating effectively and efficiently with your citizens is a number one priority. How can your agency use Facebook, Twitter and YouTube to quickly communicate with your citizens during an emergency? Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- How to use Twitter & Facebook to reach your community during a crisis
- Ways to quickly respond to citizen Tweets & posts during an emergency
- Keys to including Facebook & Twitter to your crisis communication plan
- How other agencies are effectively utilizing social media during crisis
Join us for this live 60-minute webinar, where you will learn how government communicators are using social media as a crisis and emergency response communications.
- Using Facebook & Twitter in a Crisis: Communication Tools & Techniques
- Strategies for reaching broader audiences using Twitter & other social networks
- Techniques to manage the good and bad of citizen posts & Tweets
- How and who should respond to citizen comments
- Crisis Communication in Today's World: Keys to Implement Technology
- Top ways to successfully integrate social media into your crisis plan
- How citizens respond to crisis: Top things you must know now
- Public information demands: What your citizens want from you in a crisis
- Facebook, YouTube & Twitter: Top Tools for Crisis Communication
- YouTube & Facebook: How to utilize these mediums in an emergency
- Twittering Disaster: How to effectively setup and use hashtags
- Lessons learned & best practices from other agencies
- LIVE Question and Answer Session - Have your specific Government Crisis Communication and Social Media questions addressed!
Bill Greeves is the Director of Communications & Information Technology for the County of Roanoke, Virginia, where he oversees the organization's Information Technology and Emergency Communication efforts. In the fall of 2008, Greeves co-founded MuniGov2.0 - a coalition of governments focused on exploring the use and principles of Web 2.0 in an effort to improve citizen services and communication via technology. The organization has grown to nearly 700 members worldwide and has gained international recognition and praise for demonstrated leadership in the area of Government 2.0. Greeves currently serves as the organization's Executive Director.
- Greeves is a frequent public speaker and a nationally-recognized resource on the topics of Government 2.0, collaboration, consolidation, SaaS and cloud computing. He blogs about his web 2.0 travels for Government Technology magazine and was recently named as one of Government Technology's Top 25 Doers, Dreamers and Drivers for 2010.
- Greeves is an active member of the Metropolitan Information Exchange, the Association of Public Safety-Communications Officials International, Inc. and the Virginia Association of Local Government Information Technology Executives. He was also recently appointed to the new CIO Advisory Council for the National Association of Telecommunications Officers and Advisors.
- Prior to Roanoke County, the Virginia-native was the Director of Information Technology for the City of Hampton, VA and held positions in the City of Virginia Beach. He has been working in municipal government since 2000.
- Greeves is currently working on his first novel, which, believe it or not, has nothing to do with any of the topics above!
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.