- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Writing Effective Statements Of Work: Get the Results You Want Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Whether it's a project, contract, or proposal, a well-written statement of work (SOW) is the cornerstone to the management of a sound contract and the mitigation of contracting risks when dealing with a vendor. Poorly written statements of work can lead to disputes, rework, delayed completion, and added expense. Join us for this 60-minute webinar and discover:
- Overcome the 8 most common problems associated with writing SOWs
- How to ensure accurate bids and successful performance
- Best tools to use for preparing quality SOWs
- How to properly formulate the different components of the SOW
- Clear-cut examples of well-written statements of work
A Statement of Work (SOW) is the essential foundation of the relationship between buyers and sellers. In this 60-minute webinar, you will learn how to write a statement of work that is easy to understand and manage.
- Using a Superior Statement of Work: Avoid Costly Disputes
- Essentials for identifying and translating work packages into deliverables
- Successfully create persuasive performance-based work statements
- What to avoid when writing a statement of work
- Techniques for resolving disputes that arise
- Standard Tool Used for Preparing a Quality Statement of Work
- 5 critical components of a deliverable specification
- Comply with the accounting, auditing, and legal needs of your agency
- Best practices for using a standard outline for a typical statement of work
- Managing the Contract and the Statement of Work
- Key functions associated with managing SOWs
- Avoid obstacles that could hamper the payment process
- Keys for the drafting and reviewing of the document
- How to manage revisions for the SOW
- Best practices for closing the contract
- Live Q&A Session: Have your SOW questions answered by the expert!
Roger Parish, Founder and President of Spectrum Consulting Group, LLC, is a results-oriented, hard-hitting presenter and consultant whose seminars have been used by the US Marines as well as major corporations to strengthen their organizations. Having worked with organizations as both a top-performing leader and organizational consultant for the past 30 years, Roger's knowledge and expertise is sought out by organizations nationwide.
- As a certified Project Management Professional (PMP), Roger has contributed many advances to the project management profession. Roger is a frequent speaker to professional organizations and conferences across the country.
- A recognized thought leader, he has engineered best practices, processes, methodologies and tools that enable organizations to run more efficiently and effectively, resulting in significant impacts to the bottom line.
- Roger is the author of three books, as well as numerous courses, articles, and papers.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.