- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Classifying Indirect Costs: Keys to OMB & ARRA Compliance Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
In order to ensure all indirect costs are properly classified, your agency must fully comply with OMB regulation and confusing interpretations. It is imperative to have a proper cost determination plan that not only keeps you in compliance but eliminates negative audit findings and fines. Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you and your staff will discover:
- Direct vs. indirect costs: Best solutions to make proper classifications
- Indirect costs & ARRA grants: How to avoid errors & fines
- OMB & cost allowability: Tools for a correct interpretation
- Allowable, unallowable & reasonable: What you need to know
- Keys to establish a proper indirect cost rate
During this 60-minute webinar, you will learn effective solutions to make the right decisions when assigning indirect costs, keeping your agency in compliance.
- Assigning Indirect Costs: Keys to Proper Classification
- Cost allowability & OMB: Solutions that keep you compliant
- How to determine the correct indirect cost rate
- Salaries, wages & fringe benefits: Tools for proper classification
- Indirect Costs, ARRA & OMB: Overcome Compliance Challenges
- ARRA funds & indirect costs: Legal do’s & don’ts to avoid fines
- OMB, direct & indirect costs: How to minimize painful mistakes
- Specific cost items: Keys to overcome interpretation issues
- Indirect Cost Determinations: Effective Techniques for Your Agency
- Keys to classify cost as allowable, unallowable & reasonable
- Best tools to prepare an indirect cost rate proposal
- Most effective cost allocability methods to distribute costs
- Live Question & Answer Session – Have Your Indirect Cost Questions Answered!
W. Scott Erwin, CGFM, CRA is an active member of many professional organizations including AGA, NACUBO, SACUBO, TASSCUBO, NCURA, NACAS, SRA and FDP. He is a frequent speaker at many regional and national meetings and Grant and Contract Management consultant.
- His sponsored program administration experience includes proposal approvals, policy and procedure modifications, contract negotiation, accounting and reporting, sub-awards, receivables management, IRB-IACUC protocols, export controls, effort reporting, award closeout and facilities and administration rate proposals and negotiation.
- He helps government agencies and professionals on preparing financial and related reports; managing grants and awards; dealing with compliance issues, grants management, including preparation, review, and submittal of proposals; negotiation and acceptance of grants; post-award financial and administrative management; closeout and audit; and relevant compliance issues.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.