- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Time Management Secrets in Government: Beat Deadlines & Reduce Stress Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
As greater demands and expectations are put on government workers, time becomes even more of a precious commodity. Effective time & project management skills coupled with actionable organizational strategies will lead to less-stress and higher productivity. Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you will also learn:
- How to Set Priorities: Focus on Tasks that Provide the Greatest Return
- Going From Overloaded to Organized: Keys to Prioritizing Responsibilities
- Paperwork, Email, Voicemail: When to Do, Dump, Delegate and Delay
- Protect your Schedule From Interruptions that Wreak Havoc on Your Day
- How to Avoid "Time Traps" - Know the Difference Between Busy & Productive
This 60-minute webinar will comprehensively train both you and your staff to become time management superstars. Never fret over deadlines again and watch your stress melt away.
- Distraction Prevention: Methods & Practices to Identify & Avoid Distractions Early
- Letting Co-Workers know you need space, without burning any bridges
- Ways to ensure Email, Phone and Social Media are not draining time
- How to remove yourself from distracting situations before you lose track of time
- Organization Skills to Ensure Maximum Project Efficiency and Work Output
- Knowing how and when to complete projects: Simple Scheduling Secrets
- Building a Project Completion System that ensures deadlines are never missed
- Streamlining your workload based off Importance, Deadline and Labor-Intensity
- Standing Out Among Co-Workers: Using These Skills to Better Yourself & Your Work
- How to complete more work in less time using laser-like focus on your tasks
- Never lose another important paper: Organizational Skills even the messy can use
- Advance your career and become an "Undestractable Deadline-Beater"
- Live Question and Answer Session - Have All Your Specific Time Management Questions Answered!
Having built her business management career over the last 24 years, Jana Kemp is a leader in the business community. She is a highly sought-after executive organizational speaker and lecturer on time management strategy and organizational leadership for businesses and government entities of all sizes.
- Ms. Kemp is founder of her business consulting company, specializing in meeting management, better decision making and time management.
- Jana has authored three management strategy books: Moving Out of the Box; No! How One Simple Word Can Transform Your Life and Moving Meetings.
- Ms. Kemp served one term in the Idaho State Legislature from 2004 to 2006 for District 16, where she championed a number of issues for job creation and cost reduction.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.