- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Stop FMLA Abuse in Government: Keys to Identify & Properly Discipline Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
In local, state and federal government agencies FMLA abuse is widespread, causing managers added frustration, lost time and more money than ever before. Discover strategies you can legally implement to diagnose issues, put a stop to current misuse and prevent future abuse of FMLA leave in your agency. Join us for a cost-saving, 60-minute webinar where you and your agency will discover:
- Keys to stop & prevent FMLA abuse in the government workplace
- Attendance policies and the FMLA: What you can & cannot do legally
- How to properly handle disciplinary actions involving FMLA leave abuse
- Practical tips on identifying and controlling FMLA leave abuse
This 60-minute webinar will provide you with the best strategies to effectively reduce and discipline FMLA abuse in government offices and keys to stay compliant with all FMLA-related regulations.
- How to Properly Investigate, Analyze & Discipline FMLA Abuse in 2013
- Vital documents your agency should require before, during & after leave
- Useful tips for handling intermittent FMLA leave - main source of abuse
Steps to take before implementing disciplinary action for suspected abuse
- Best Practices to Enforce FMLA Abuse Policies in Your Government Agency
- Practical steps for dealing with employees who misuse FMLA leave
- Non-FMLA policies which can help limit and prevent abuse
- How to properly document and track FMLA leave use and possible misuse
- Critical Issues Concerning FMLA Abuse: Best Steps to Stop & Prevent
- How to confront possible abusers without crossing legal boundaries
Examples of policies you can implement to help prevent FMLA Abuse
- Help identifying some common forms of FMLA abuse
- Question and Answer Session: Your Specific FMLA Abuse Questions Answered Live!
Stacie L. Caraway is a member of Miller & Martin PLLC.
Ms. Caraway is a national employment law advisor, litigator and trainer.
- She advises national, regional and local employers concerning general employment and labor law issues; develops, reviews, and updates human resource policies and supporting agreements; and represents employers in local, state and federal legal proceedings including EEOC and state human rights commission investigations, mediations and lawsuits throughout the United States.
- Ms. Caraway is a frequent speaker at national, state and local employment law symposiums on topics ranging from the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA/ADAAA) to wage and hour law or harassment, discrimination or retaliation issues.
- She also provides in-house training and counsel on these and other employment law issues relating to hiring, discipline, accommodations and terminations.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.