- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Yellow Book Update: Keys to Meeting New Government Auditing Standards Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
The latest version of the GAO Yellow Book has brought about major changes to government auditing standards. Most auditors who work in the government arena must comply with the provisions of the Yellow Book and many are unaware that they are not complying with these changes. Join us for this 60-minute audio conference where you and your colleagues will learn:
- How to comply with the major GAO Yellow Book revisions
- The most important changes to single auditing standards - and how to adapt
- Strategies for overcoming the common problems that have lasted over the years
- Tips for implementing the National Single Audit Sampling Project recommendations
This practical 60-minute audio conference will give you the information that you need to comply with the new government auditing standards.
- Complying with the Yellow Book requirements
- How the major changes will affect government auditing
- Keys to understanding the new terminology
- Tips for applying the new chapter on ethical standards to your work
- Solutions for meeting the new single auditing standards
- Implications of the National Single Audit Sampling Project
- How single audits will be more closely reviewed in the future
- Guidance for continuing professional education requirements
- Confronting and overcoming the long lasting problems
- Strategies for making audits less tedious and time consuming
- Establishing procedures that adapt to changing requirements
- Tips for avoiding instances of irregularities and illegal acts
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific questions answered
Sefton Boyars is a Certified Public Accountant, a Certified Government Financial Manager, a Certified Fraud Specialist and a Certified Internal Auditor. During his 35-year career, Mr. Boyars worked for a variety of federal government audit agencies and a California county.
- Mr. Boyars is a member of the California CPA Society and was a long-time Chair of his chapter's combined committee on Accounting Principles and Auditing Standards and Government Accounting and Auditing.
- Mr. Boyars was the former Department of Education's Regional Inspector General for Audit in Regions IX and X for sixteen years.
- Mr. Boyars served on the Qualifications Committee of the California State Board of Accountancy for three years.
- Mr. Boyars is a past Chair of the Western Intergovernmental Audit Forum and often served as chair or co-chair of its subcommittees and roundtables.
- Mr. Boyars is also a past President of the San Francisco chapter of the Association of Government Accountants.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.