- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Cut Government Data Costs Today: Storage Virtualization Solutions Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
Properly storing public & private data is essential in government. Storage virtualization will help you to properly protect & store your data, as well as provide more storage availability for your organization. What are the strategies & management techniques you must know to implement a storage virtualization program? Join us for a 60-minute audio conference where you will discover:
- Strategies to Effectively Use Storage Virtualization in Government
- Must-know Tips to Protect Public & Private Data
- Management Essentials to Control Virtualization of Your Data
- What are the Security Benefits of Storage Virtualization?
As part of a government organization, it is essential that you implement the proper data storage practices to protect your records. This conference will outline how you can get started with a storage virtualization program.
- Strategies for Implementing Storage Virtualization in Government
- Checklist to implement a virtualized storage program for your agency
- Management essentials for government storage virtualization
- Virtualization best practices-how to effectively protect your data
- Keys to Effectively Store & Secure Government Information
- Specific security solutions for your government records
- Virtualized storage-and servers: What your organization must know
- Storage Virtualization Benefits for Your Organization
- Strategies to create more storage availability for your records
- Cutting costs with storage virtualization: What you need to know
- What are the data security essentials for government organizations?
- LIVE Question and Answer Session - Have your specific storage virtualization questions addressed!
Rob Peglar is Vice President, Technology for Xiotech Corporation.
- A 30-year industry veteran and published author, he has global responsibility for the shaping of strategic vision, emerging technologies, defining future offering portfolios including business and technology requirements, marketing direction, planning, execution, technology futures, and industry/customer liaison.
- He is the co-Chair of the SNIA Tutorials, co-Chair of the DMF LTACS Initiative, and a member of AIIM and ARMA. He has extensive experience in the architecture, design, implementation and operation of large heterogeneous SANs, information risk management, archiving strategy, disaster avoidance and compliance, distributed clustered virtual storage architectures, and is a sought-after speaker and panelist at leading storage and networking-related seminars and conferences worldwide.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.