- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Energy Efficiency: Meeting the Energy Needs of Today's Local Governments Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
In light of rising fuel and electricity prices local governments are seeking ways to improve energy efficiency in existing buildings. At the same time they are feeling the pressure to find ways to answer the growing societal call for using renewable energy sources. Join us for a 60-minute audio conference where one of the nation's leading energy experts will share proven ways local governments can:
- Identify more cost-effective ways to use energy
- Tackle today's electric issues with supply & demand strategies
- Endless energy: How to benefit from renewable energy sources
- Actionable advice on managing your energy costs
Local governments can realize substantial savings in their energy cost by focusing on key issues concerning the development of energy efficiency and environmental initiatives. Join us for this 60-minute audio conference designed to help local governments alleviate the energy crunch.
- Energy Audits: Benchmarking The Real Potential for Energy Savings
- Tips for conducting benchmarking and efficiency audits at the lowest cost
- Discover the wealth of benefits that energy efficiency can offer
- Overcome obstacles to save more as energy prices continue to rise
- The Cheapest Supply Option: Energy Efficiency in Existing Buildings
- Proven Ways to use Combined Heat and Power (CHP) to save money
- Keys to price and demand plans that work!
- Unlocking the cost savings potential of utility incentive programs
- Embrace the Future: Harnessing the Power of Renewable Energy
- Increase energy I.Q.: Making sense of new technologies
- Responding to the "green" movement in your community
- Taking advantage of the latest energy-efficient equipment
- Live Question and Answer - Have your questions answered by an energy expert!
Bill Leahy is the Chief Operating Officer of the Institute for Sustainable Energy at Eastern Connecticut State University (ECSU). Bill has twenty-eight years in energy management including 15 years in design and management of commercial efficiency programs for Northeast Utilities, and six years managing technical support for unregulated energy services at Select Energy.
- Mr. Leahy is the Associate Director at the Institute for Sustainable Energy at Eastern Connecticut State University. The Institute's mission is to identify and develop energy and educational resource regarding the means for achieving a sustainable energy future.
- The Institute is the recipient of the National Energy Star Partnership Award for Community Leadership in Energy Efficiency from the US DOE and EPA, as well as regional merit awards from both the Region I of the EPA and Connecticut Department of Environmental Protection.
- Bill holds a BS and MS in Industrial Technology from Central Connecticut State University and a MS in Business from Rensselaer. He earned a Certified Energy Manager (CEM) and Certified Sustainable Development Manager (CSDM) from the Association of Energy Engineers.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.