- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Government Document Retention: Keys for Storing Your Public Records Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
Proper data storage is essential for government entities. Failure to comply with public record storage regulations can put your organization at fault. What are the document retention regulations for storing & securing your public & private records? Join us for a 60-minute audio conference where you will discover:
- Public & Private Records: Retention Strategies for Essential Data
- Public Records Availability: Keys to Keep Your Records Consistent
- Strategies to Create & Revise Government Retention Policies
- What are the Government Guidelines & Keys to Compliance?
As part of a government organization, it is essential that you are properly storing public and private data. Join us for this live, 60-minute audio conference to learn the techniques to make public records available and secure.
- Government Document Retention: Techniques for Storing Public Records
- Strategies for effectively securing public & private records
- What are the time periods & statutes involved in public record retention?
- Electronic records & email management: What you must save & how long
- Record Management Policies for Government Organizations
- Strategies to create & revise an effective record retention program
- What types of records can & cannot be destroyed under regulation?
- How should government records be properly stored & maintained?
- Record Retention Guidelines: Proven Strategies to Stay in Compliance
- Strategies to recognize public records essential to your organization
- How often should your program be audited to ensure compliance?
- Keys for shredding public documents & when you can
- LIVE Question and Answer Session - Have your specific Record Retention questions addressed!
Michael Sermersheim served as in-house legal counsel, at The University of Akron, Akron, Ohio for over thirty years. In 1996, he provided the vision for and then implemented web-based delivery of legal and other information to the campus community, including Employee Training, University rules and legal compliance information.
- Mr. Sermersheim is a frequent public speaker nationally and locally, having spoken on a broad range of legal compliance subjects, including Fundamental Responsibilities for Attorneys in Electronic Discovery, Records Retention and Destruction Considerations for Counsel and Senior Management, selected Risk Management matters, Computer Access, forms of Harassment, Policy Formation and Implementation, and Employment Issues. Additionally, he has published several works that are of significant interest to senior managers.
- Michael Sermersheim is the founder and owner of MDS Consulting Group, LLC, created to provide management consulting to educational institutions, government and businesses regarding the business and needs for information privacy, information security, management of information, and a broad array of compliance matters for businesses today. He is also a part-time faculty member in the graduate school of Cleveland State University.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.