- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Government Leadership: Conquer Conflict to Get Better Workplace Results Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
Today's economy is causing dramatic changes in the workplace - increasing conflict, stress, concern, and tension. Putting yourself in the driver's seat of recognizing and reducing conflict will not only provide a happy work environment, but a productive one as well. In this 60-minute audio conference you and your colleagues will discover how to:
- Identify and resolve conflict in its early stages
- Implement "Action Tools" that gets results
- Overcome Listening Blocks, Barriers, & Interferences
- Implement a Performance Matrix to prevent future problems
This practical 60-minute, audio conference will provide you and your
colleagues with solutions to overcome the spiraling effects of new budget constraints.
- Conflict Management: What You Need to Know Now
- Learn the top 3 sources of conflict - and how to handle them
- How to keep control - while others are losing it
- How to take complaining and blaming to problem solving
- Must Have Action Tools & How to Implement Them
- How to think calm, cool, collected, & confident
- Identifying your triggers, weak spots, & expectations
- Establishing a negotiation plan (The 5 questions)
- The Performance Matrix: How to Prevent Future Problems
- How to avoid "well-intended" mistakes that escalate conflict
- How to make sure "you" are not part of the problem
- How to create an action plan that will move your team forward
- Bonus Materials - Exclusively for Attendees
- Conflict Management Checklist
- Script of questions and phrases to stimulate problem solving and accountability
- Top 10 Well Intentioned mistakes (and what to do about them)
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific conflict questions answered
Carol Bowser is recognized as a leading expert in managing workplace conflict. Her background includes:
- President of Conflict Management Strategies - an organization specialized in providing employees with the skills to effectively manage workplace conflict.
- Mediated hundreds of cases in her 14 years career. The United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission regularly hires Ms. Bowser as a mediator]
- Highly reviewed speaker and trainer on the topic of managing workplace conflict - where she has proven herself to create sustainable change and high functioning workplaces
- Check out the website www.managingconflict.com for Carol's upcoming speaking events!
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.