- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Government Leadership: How To Effectively Manage Stress Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
The state of the economy and the dramatically changing political environment have created a new set of rules for government employees everywhere. How are you preparing to manage this change in 2009? Join us for a 60-minute audio conference where you and your colleagues will learn how to:
- Reduce drama and trauma of change
- Overcome resistance with these communication techniques
- Increase productivity by creating individual employee plans
- Manage stress and motivate others in times of change
This practical 60-minute, audio conference will provide you and your
colleagues with the tools to take control and deal with the changes you are about to face in the upcoming months.
- Stomp Out Non-Productive Behaviors & Resistance to Change
- Learn how to recognize "resistant to change" behaviors
- How to help others overcome the emotion of losing peers
- How to be proactive to prevent resistance
- Overcome the Inward and Outward Emotions of Change
- How to deal with the fear and anger of change
- Ways to deal with other negative "acting out" behaviors
- Actions to take to help your staff move on
- Survive the "Survivors Syndrome"
- Dealing with the extra workload
- Deal with the "Stress Danger Zone"
- How to get more productivity out of the Survivors
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific Leadership questions answered
Janelle Brittain, MBA, CSP is recognized as a leading expert in performance – no matter what the challenge. Her background includes:
- Author of "Star Team Dynamics: 12 Lessons Learned from Experienced Team Builders", Oakhill Press
- Co-author of "How to Say It : Performance Reviews, Phrases and Strategies for Painless and Productive Performance Reviews," Prentice Hall Press.
- Training and coaching managers and leaders of companies in managing the performance of their staff in over 300 companies from North America to Africa to Asia
- Frequently quoted in business publications such as The Wall Street Journal, Investor's Business Daily, Crain's Chicago Business and the LA Times
- An Executive MBA and a CSP (Certified Speaking Professional), the highest earned designation from the National Speakers Association. Only 450 people have been able to achieve the CSP worldwide over the last 20 years
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.