- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Government Leadership: Confronting & Changing Bad Behavior Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
Terminating life-sucking employees isn't always an option in government?
Difficult people can crush productivity, destroy moral - worse yet build a
career out of making you and your best performers miserable every day. Join
us for a 60-minute audio conference where you and your team will discover
- Use constructive confrontation to quickly resolve differences of opinions
- Head off conflict and confront people about their bad behavior
- Eliminate your fear of tough, but productive conversations
- Get chronic whiners to stop crying - and act positively to fix their
- Prevent workers negative emotions from spreading to others
This 60-minute program will provide you and your team with specific actions to help you develop a consistent, effective strategy for dealing with your difficult employees and create a more productive work environment for everyone.
- Stopping Bad Behavior in Your Workplace
- Keys to handling "Attitude Problems" and "Rule Breakers"
- Head-off negative emotions - before they spread to you're A-players
- Management styles that stop bad behavior
- Creating an Environment Where Positive Attitudes are the Norm
- Coaching others out of negative thoughts, attitudes and beliefs
- Dealing with change: Keys to an easier transition
- Why negative attitudes spread – and how to stop them
- Remove the Personal Risk from Heated Discussions
- Criticize without tramping egos: The do's and don'ts
- The lost art of confronting problems-directly and professionally
- 3-step model to identify which issues should or shouldn't be addressed
- Live Question and Answer Sessions - Have Your Specific Questions Answered
Carol Hacker has been a passionate instructor, engaging speaker and independent business consultant for over 20 years. Her background includes:
- President of Hacker & Associates, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, she works with government agencies as well as private industries throughout North America to build a chain of evidence that demonstrates the value of effective management practices. Her goal is to help managers, supervisors, and HR professionals meet the leadership challenge. Over 500,000 participants have benefited from her customized seminars on the topics of employee engagement, recruiting, evaluating employee performance, change management, handling troublesome workplace issues and more.
- Carol is the author of 13 books, scores of audio CDs and over 400 published articles.
- She earned her BS and MS with honors from the University of Wisconsin.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.