- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Facebook, YouTube & Online Communities: Connecting with Your Citizens Webinar Recording Price: 199.00
Government agencies are increasingly turning to new medias to connect with their communities. What are the appropriate social media & eGovernment technologies to introduce to your organization, & how can they improve your current communication efforts? Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you will discover:
- Strategies to Maximize Your Communication Efforts through Social Medias
- Keys to Meeting Citizen's Expectations with Digital Technologies
- Best Practices for Sharing Information Internally & Externally
- What eGovernment Technologies Work Best for Your Organization?
Facebook, YouTube, Twitter. These are all becoming new channels of communication within government organizations, and throughout their communities. How do you plan on getting involved in the conversation, and what eGovernment technologies will work best for your organization?
- eGovernment Communication: Strategies to Connect with Your Community
- Strategies for building & sustaining an online government community
- Techniques to specifically focus on your citizens & government information
- Best practices for meeting the needs & expectations of your citizens
- Social Networks: What is and isn't Working in Government Today?
- Facebook, blogs and podcasts: What technologies will work for you?
- How web 2.0 technologies can reinvent government communication
- Getting connected: Strategies for implementing digital technologies
- Digital Government Solutions & Benefits for Your Organization
- Utilizing information from the public to strengthen your workforce
- Low-cost, effective ways to broaden your government communications
- Strategies for introducing content that speaks to your community
- LIVE Question and Answer Session - Have your specific eGovernment questions addressed!
Joseph Clark is an instructional project manager and faculty member at Florida State University, where he provides internal consulting and workshops on instructional technology and online learning as well as other pedagogical strategies.
- He holds a Master's in Communication and has previously worked as a web designer, including the pioneering of an award-winning website in the early days of the web at one of Florida's largest state agencies, with additional experience in assessment and technical writing. Mr. Clark has been investigating, promoting, and applying "Web 2.0" applications in higher education for several years.
- He currently teaches "New Communications Technology and Contemporary Society" online and is pursuing a Ph.D. in Communication, with research interests in emerging Multi-User Virtual Environments and their role in communication and education.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.