- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Renewable Energy: How Local Governments Can Realize Substantial Savings Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
In an effort to stem rising energy costs and decrease usage, local governments are discovering the value of energy independence from grid supplied power by turning to effective distributed energy resources, including renewable energy systems. Join us for a 60-minute audio conference where Bill Leahy, one of the nation's leading energy experts, will detail new and evolving energy technologies and share proven ways local governments can:
- Identify realistic options for using renewable energy
- Increase energy I.Q.: make sense of new technologies
- Cost-saving measures in heating, cooling, ventilation and lighting
- Achieve energy goals in an environmentally responsible manner
In addition to discussing renewable energy solutions to alleviate budgetary strain, this 60-minute audio conference will explain green and high performance building standards, such as LEED Certification.
- New Energy Future: Cleaner, Sustainable, Affordable
- Gaining energy independence from grid supplied power
- Raise energy efficiency and lower cost with demand limiting strategies
- Respond to the "green" movement in your community
- Adapting & Adopting: Emerging New Products and Evolving Existing Markets
- Need-to-know technological innovations driving renewable energy
- Lower energy intensity per capita with improved end-use technologies
- Take the lead in the push for the efficiencies and healthier environment
- What is a Green, High Performance Building?
- Reaping the tax benefits of LEED certified buildings
- Comprehensive checklist of high performance building standards
- Why high-performance buildings save energy and improve worker performance
- Live Question and Answer - Have your questions answered by an energy expert!
Bill Leahy is the Chief Operating Officer of the Institute for Sustainable Energy at Eastern Connecticut State University (ECSU). Bill has thirty years of experience in energy management, including 21 years of managing energy technology and efficiency programs for Northeast Utilities.
- Bill was hired by Eastern Connecticut State University at the Institute for Sustainable Energy in 2002 and became Chief Operating Officer in 2004. The Institute's mission is to identify and develop energy and educational resources to help work toward a sustainable energy future.
- He played an integral role in the The Institute receiving the National
Energy Star Partnership Award for Community Leadership in Energy Efficiency
from the US DOE and EPA, as well as regional merit awards from both the
Region I of the EPA and Connecticut Department of Environmental Protection.
- Bill holds a BS and an MS in Industrial Education and Curriculum Development from Central Connecticut State University and an MS in Business from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. He earned a Certified Energy Manager (CEM) and Certified Sustainable Development Professional (CSDP) from the Association of Energy Engineers and is a LEED Accredited Professional from the US Green Building Council.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.