- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Public Service Technologies: Effectively Communicating with Citizens Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
Government organizations are heavily relying on new forms of technology to communicate with their citizens. How can you provide adequate public service to your citizens & consistently provide them with community information and updates? What are the best strategies for sharing a broad range of information with your citizens & maintaining everyday communication? Join us for a 60-minute audio conference where you will discover:
- Keys to Using Your Website to Provide Everyday Service to Your Citizens
- Best Practices for Sharing Program & Event Updates with Your Community
- Using Web 2.0 & Social Networking to Open the Lines of Communication
- Strategies for Strengthening Your Community Using Public Service Technologies
Communicating with your citizens & informing them of government programs & events is essential for maintaining a strong community. How can you effectively communicate with your citizens & share information with them in a 24/7 world?
- Sharing Information with Your Citizens: Technology Best Practices
- Embracing Web 2.0 & social networking for everyday citizen communication
- Using your website as a main channel for sharing government information
- Blogging & micro blogging: Keys to enhance your citizen relations
- Strategies for Opening the Lines of Communication with Citizens & Employees
- Government updates, events & programs: What information should you share & how often?
- Media & communication strategies: Keys for providing instant updates & emergency information
- Strategies for posting content that speaks to everyone in your community
- Implementing Policies for Communicating with Your Citizens
- Employee best practices for sharing information with citizens online
- Strategies for handling the misuse of public service technologies
- Keys for creating online usage guidelines & procedures
- LIVE Question and Answer Session - Have your specific Government Technology questions addressed!
Valerie McKay is Lead Information Architect for the State of Massachusetts where she leads teams to migrate content to the Mass.gov portal.
- She works to develop documentation on web publishing best practices, including accessibility, usability, findability, and social networking in government. Valerie is responsible for the information architecture of the Mass.gov main portal.
- Additionally, Valerie has served as the web support specialist where she transitioned to a senior member of the portal team, making significant contributions in the areas of enterprise search accessibility and metadata development, as well as increased responsibilities for content creation and information architecture analysis.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.