- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
OMB Circular A-133: Valuable Solutions for the Most Common Problems Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
Conducting OMB Circular A-133 Audits that fully comply with federal requirements will prevent damage to your reputation and your finances. Join us for this 60-minute audio conference where you and your colleagues will learn:
- Solutions to the most significant problems with single audits
- Keys to preventing documentation errors that can result in a second-rate audit
- Strategies for identifying the major programs that must be audited
- Reporting findings in compliance with government auditing standards
This 60-minute audio conference will provide you with the necessary information to conduct a successful OMB Circular A-133 Audit.
- Preventing Documentation Errors - Save Time and Money
- Crucial requirements for preparing audit documentation
- The most common information that is missed in an audit finding
- How to ensure that your working papers meet government standards
- Ensuring Proper Classification of Major Programs
- Specific Criteria for determining major programs
- Examples of reoccurring problems in identifying major programs
- Proven strategies for adequately testing the major programs
- Complying with A-133 Requirements for Compliance Testing
- Where to find the most up to date rules and regulations
- What you have to test - and what you don't
- When you should express a qualified or adverse audit opinion
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific questions answered
Sefton Boyars is a Certified Public Accountant, a Certified Government Financial Manager, a Certified Fraud Specialist and a Certified Internal Auditor. During his 35-year career, Mr. Boyars worked for a variety of federal government audit agencies and a California county.
- Mr. Boyars is a member of the California CPA Society and was a long-time Chair of his chapter's combined committee on Accounting Principles and Auditing Standards and Government Accounting and Auditing.
- Mr. Boyars was the Department of Education's Regional Inspector General for Audit in Regions IX and X for sixteen years.
- Mr. Boyars served on the Qualifications Committee of the California State Board of Accountancy for three years.
- Mr. Boyars is a past Chair of the Western Intergovernmental Audit Forum and often served as chair or co-chair of its subcommittees and roundtables.
- Mr. Boyars is also a past President of the San Francisco chapter of the Association of Government Accountants.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.