- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Keys to Producing Audit Findings that Comply with the Yellow Book Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
The number one goal of any performance audit is to ensure that the client corrects any problems identified in the audit. Federal auditors often cite common errors in connection with the five key attributes of an audit finding. Join us for this 60-minute audio conference where you and your colleagues will learn:
- The information that government officials expect in all audit findings
- Techniques for producing findings that comply with Yellow Book standards
- How to prevent common errors with the five key attributes of a finding
- The possible results of failing to meet government expectations
This 60-minute audio conference will give you the necessary information to produce an audit finding that meets the expectations of the federal government.
- Meeting Government Expectations - Keys to Useful Findings
- What the Fed's expect - and how to deliver
- How to provide a full discussion of the review
- What CPA's are missing - and what they should be including
- Mastering the 5 Key Elements of an Audit Finding
- Methods for accurately presenting all 5 of the elements
- Overcoming potential problems in describing cause and effect
- Guidelines for providing meaningful recommendations
- Keys to Avoiding Sanctions
- Which findings should contain all 5 attributes - and which ones shouldn't
- Valuable resources that can provide assistance and guidance
- Specific examples of errors that have brought about adverse consequences
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific questions answered
Sefton Boyars is a Certified Public Accountant, a Certified Government Financial Manager, a Certified Fraud Specialist and a Certified Internal Auditor. During his 35-year career, Mr. Boyars worked for a variety of federal government audit agencies and a California county.
- Mr. Boyars is a member of the California CPA Society and was a long-time Chair of his chapter's combined committee on Accounting Principles and Auditing Standards and Government Accounting and Auditing.
- He was the Department of Education's Regional Inspector General for Audit in Regions IX and X for sixteen years.
- Mr. Boyars served on the Qualifications Committee of the California State Board of Accountancy for three years.
- He was also a past Chair of the Western Intergovernmental Audit Forum and often served as chair or co-chair of its subcommittees and roundtables.
- Mr. Boyars is also a past President of the San Francisco chapter of the Association of Government Accountants.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.