- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
WOW Your Citizens: Government Customer Service Best Practices Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
In government, the citizen is the customer. By partnering with citizens through increased customer service local governments not only produce satisfied citizens but also create a community that will go on to support the government's policies and programs. Join us for this 60-minute program where local governments will discover ways to:
- Reap the benefits of having a good service reputation
- Tactfully saying "no": What to do when the citizen is wrong
- Stimulate citizen's participation in public administration
- Neutralize upset citizens and reduce stressful public meetings
Government employees need to understand the importance of service excellence in their sector. Join us for this 60-minute audio conference designed to improve service, reduce complaints and enhance the local government's reputation.
- Gain Community Support Through Better Customer Service
- Specific tips to provide prompt service and solve problems
- Increase "buy in" from citizens for even unpopular decisions
- Create a culture of customer service throughout your organization
- Five-Step Model to Service Excellence
- Increase your "social capital" within the community
- Boost efficiency by getting to the root of a complaint
- Barriers to quality customer service-and how to break through them
- Tips and Strategies for Better Service and Better Results
- End the cycle of repeat complaints that make your life miserable
- Promote positive change for the community
- Build positive relationships and trust
- Live Question and Answer - Have your customer service questions answered live!
Brenda Bailey-Hughes, co-owner of Team Performance Consulting, works with a variety of organizations on communication and service-related issues. Her clients include thousands of state employees in the educational sector as well local government employees from the City of Indianapolis.
- Ms. Bailey-Hughes is on the faculty of the nationally ranked Kelley School of
Business at Indiana University where she teaches Business Communication.
- Brenda regularly presents at conferences and workshops on over 50 different topics. Her clients include the the City of Indianapolis, Muncie Chamber of Commerce, Indiana University, Ball State University, and First Merchants Corporation.
- She has a Master of Art's degree in Organizational Communication and
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.