- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Bankruptcy Preference Boot Camp: Hot Topics & Critical Issues for 2009 Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
Countless business owners, manufacturers and suppliers are finding themselves defending preference actions in Bankruptcy Court. These proceedings are expensive and frustrating and settlements seem like court sanctioned extortion. How can you prepare for and ultimately avoid this outcome? Join us for a live, 60-minute audio conference where you will discover:
- What is the threshold for being named in a preference action?
- Reclamation rights: How can vendors get their products back?
- Trade creditors: Why obtaining "administrative" status is critical
- How can you successfully defend a Bankruptcy Preference claim?
This program will provide a comprehensive overview of Bankruptcy
Preference Litigation and how to best avoid becoming a Bankruptcy
- Keys to Defending Being Named a Preference Defendant
- Preference defenses & tips for defeating the fraudulent transfer claim
- Reclamation Rights: How to use them to get the goods back
- The benefits for trade creditors in obtaining "administrative" status
- How to Stay Out of the Bankruptcy Club: Strategies for 2009
- Why payments made in the "ordinary course" yield best results later
- Credit Essentials: Know when to hold and when to fold
- Key controls every business needs to have in place
- LIVE Question and Answer Session - Have Your Bankruptcy Preference
RICHARD J. PARKS is a partner in the Business Group of Pietragallo
Gordon Alfano Bosick & Raspanti, LLP and based in the firm's
Pittsburgh and Sharon offices. Mr. Parks concentrates his practice
on creditors' rights, banking law, bankruptcy law, collections,
mechanic's lien claims and environmental law liability issues.
- Mr. Parks has been selected for two consecutive years (2006 and
2007) as a BTI Client Service All-Star, a designation awarded by The
BTI Consulting Group after surveying corporate counsel at Fortune
1000 companies to identify lawyers who provide truly superior client
service. This national recognition was given to only 113 attorneys
in 2007 and just eight in Pennsylvania.
- He has served as a lecturer and instructor for the American
Institute of Banking and other banking trade associations, and has
also served as a panelist on several bankruptcy seminars including
panels discussing the Bankruptcy Reform Act. He also recently
lectured to construction trade groups on matters related to
Mechanic's Lien Claim Law changes and construction bonding issues
confronting commercial contractors.
Continuing Legal Education CLE credit is available for an additional $65 per person in states where teleconferences are accredited
(States currently NOT included: KS, OH)
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.