- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Facebook, Blogs& Online Communities: Security Best Practices in Government Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
Today's government professionals are using Facebook, Twitter & online communities to connect with their citizens, but are faced with the potential for privacy & security risks. What are the best practices for utilizing Facebook without putting your organization at risk? What type of information can and can't be posted on these social networks? Join us for this 60-minute audio program where you will discover:
- Social Networking Security Policies: What's Working in Government
- Online Checklist for Government: Keys to Avoiding Security Pitfalls
- Facebook 101: Strategies to Maximize Your Citizen Communication
- Best Practices for Sharing Information Internally & Externally
Question and Answer Session - Hear Real-World Questions Answered!
- Social Networking Policies in Government: Privacy & Security Pitfalls
- Keys to developing a social networking policy for your organization
- What government information can and can't be posted online
- Strategies for sharing information internally & externally
- Keys to Avoiding the Most Common Online Security Risks in Government
- Implementing a social networking checklist for government professionals
- Who should be responsible for monitoring social network content?
- Strategies to avoid putting your organization at risk
- Facebook, Twitter & Blogs: Keys to Effectively Communicate with Citizens
- What social networking site is right for your organization?
- How can citizens benefit from the use of social networks & blogs
- Strategies for building & sustaining an online government community
Bill Greeves is the Director of Information Technology for the County of Roanoke, Virginia. Prior to Roanoke County, the Virginia-native was the Director of Information Technology for the City of Hampton, VA. He has been working at the local level in Virginia government since 2000, when he was hired by City of Virginia Beach and held positions including Webmaster and Public Information Coordinator.
- In the fall of 2008, Greeves founded MuniGov2.0 - a coalition of local/municipal governments focused on exploring the use and principles of Web 2.0 in an effort to improve citizen services and communication via technology. The organization has grown to 350+ members world wide and has gained recognition and praise for demonstrated leadership in the area of Government 2.0. Greeves blogs about his web 2.0 travels for Government Technology magazine.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.