- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Government Hiring Solutions: Your Best Employees are Leaving- Now What? Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
Half a million government employees will leave their jobs within the next 5 years. Quickly filling the vast amount of vacancies will pose a significant challenge for human resources departments of government organizations. Simultaneously, millions of highly-skilled and experienced workers are enthusiastically embracing new careers because they flat out can't afford to retire. Join us for this 60-minute audio conference where you and your colleagues will learn:
- Tap into Experienced Worker Talent- Outreach & Recruitment Strategies
- How to Appeal to the Mature Workforce- What Works, What Doesn't
- Overcoming the Key Barriers to Entering Federal Service
- On-boarding Strategies: Make them Feel at Home in the Fed
This practical 60-minute, audio conference will provide you and your colleagues with the know-how to recruit and retain mature workers that possess the types of skills, experience and commitment our government needs now.
- How to Attract Highly-Skilled Workers to your Government Organization
- Attract experienced talent- Using advertising & marketing campaigns
- Do's & Don'ts for opening government job vacancies to the public
- Reel them in-Communicating advantages & benefits of federal jobs
- Think Outside the Box: Recruiting Mature Workers to the Gov Workforce
- Overcoming the biggest challenges to recruiting experienced workers
- Matching their expert skill sets to your government jobs
- Red flags that immediately knock out "the duds"
- Streamlined Hiring: Go from Applicant to Fed Employee Faster & Smarter
- Demystify the Federal Hiring Process-Small changes you can make now
- No nonsense tips for improving government employee orientation
- Tips for transitioning external hires into the government workplace
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific questions answered by our expert speaker
Leslie Ann Pearson joined the Partnership for Public Service in July 2008 as a Senior Program Manager responsible for leading FedExperience Transitions to Government - a pilot program which encourages retiring or transitioning baby boomers to pursue encore careers within the federal government. In addition to FedExperience, Leslie Ann's portfolio includes managing other programmatic efforts aimed at helping federal agencies increase their capacity to effectively recruit, hire and retain key talent by identifying institutional barriers and developing innovative solutions to addressing them.
- Before joining the Partnership, Leslie Ann was a senior leader with the federal human capital practice team at Booz Allen Hamilton, an international management consulting firm. As a Senior Associate at Booz Allen, Leslie Ann led workforce planning, human capital, change management, and process improvement engagements for a multitude of federal agencies (from civil, intelligence, homeland security, to defense agencies) and state and local based transportation authorities. On behalf of Booz Allen, Leslie Ann led an onboarding research study and the design of a strategic onboarding model that was developed and published in conjunction with the Partnership and titled: Getting Onboard: A Model for Integrating and Engaging New Employees.
- Prior to her tenure at Booz Allen, Leslie Ann was a senior consultant for a survey research firm that was a subsidiary of Advocate Health Care, the largest healthcare provider in the Chicago
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.