- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Government Contract Management: Take Control of Vendor Performance Webinar Recording Price: 199.00
Even though local governments put vendors through a rigorous selection process problems with vendors often develop after the contract is signed. Establishing an effective contract management program will save you from the chaos caused by a deal gone bad. Join us for this 60-minute webinar where government employees and officials will discover how to:
- Negotiate contract terms that stop problems before they start
- Accurately document performance against the contract
- Gain techniques that turn the most difficult vendor into your best ally
- Have vendors assume the risk of their non-performance
There are a number of elements to consider pre and post-signing a vendor contract, and in this webinar Bill Price will share his insights for implementing a successful contract management program.
- Reap The Benefits: Sure-Fire Methods For Managing Contacts
- Prevent future problems by negotiating the terms YOU want
- How to get a straight answer: Increase vendor responsiveness
- Prevent future problems by spotting the warning signs
- Problems & Conflict: Handling the Hassle of Contract Management
- End the endless excuses of vendor non-performance
- Don't be left holding the bag: Get the service you were promised
- Ways to improve bargaining position, leverage and results!
- Reduce Risk and Eliminate Headaches By Partnering With Vendors
- Turn a vendor into a partner that shares your long-term goals
- Correcting the situation: When the vendor can't perform for you
- Draft effective guidelines for documenting vendor performance
- Conducting contract negotiations - build successful relationships & outcomes
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific questions answered by an expert
Bill Price has over 30 years experience on the "buy side", provider side, and in between as a consultant starting with McKinsey & Company, Automated Call Processing Corporation, MCI, Amazon, and for the past 7.5 years his own firm Driva Solutions and its 10-country LimeBridge Global Alliance.
- Bill Price founded Driva Solutions in September 2001 to help companies achieve the delicate balance between cost containment and greater customer loyalty via their contact centers and other customer-facing operations.
- Bill was Amazon.com's first Vice President of Global Customer Service, responsible for all customer service activities including managing the company's contact centers in the US, Europe, Japan, and India.
- He is a frequent industry speaker and writer, teaches CRM at the graduate school level, and is on the Advisory Board of several leading contact center vendors, industry associations, and publications.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.