- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
YouTube & Online Videos: Strategies for Posting Government Content WEBINAR Webinar Recording Price: 199.00
Posting government videos online and on YouTube is an effective way to better reach your community. How long should your videos be, and what type of content should be included to create an effective message? This conference will cover the specifics for posting a YouTube/Online Video, and discuss the content that should go into creating these video messages. Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you will discover:
- Government Online Content: What to Include on Your Citizen Friendly Video
- What is a YouTube Channel & How Can Your Organization Get Connected?
- YouTube & Online Videos: Strategies to Post Your Video & Edit Content
- Keys for Managing & Maintaining Your Online Videos: Who & How to Get Started
Join us for this live 60-minute webinar, where you will learn the effective techniques for posting and creating Government content on YouTube or as an online video.
- YouTube & Online Videos: Strategies for Posting and Editing Government Videos
- YouTube 101: What you must know to post your video
- Keys for editing video content to fit your message
- How long should your video be & how to get started
- Keys to Managing Government Videos: What You Must Know
- Who should be monitoring your online video & how often?
- Keys for creating a YouTube channel for your organization
- Techniques for creating a citizen friendly message
- How to handle irate citizen questions & comments
- Techniques for Sending an Effective Message to Your Citizens
- Getting started: Keys to reach your target audience
- How can citizens benefit from online government videos
- Strategies for driving citizens to your online videos
- Question and Answer Session - Hear Real-World Questions Answered!
Emily Hines Seibert is PR & Marketing Specialist for the Virginia Information Technologies Agency (VITA) and manager of Gov 2.0 initiatives; she joined the Commonwealth in 2004. Seibert's 25+ years in marketing, media and technology include a stint as marketing manager for Citysearch.com in Nashville and Richmond alongside partner companies Ticketmaster.com and Match.com.
- In October 2007, Seibert launched Virginia's YouTube initiative, creating the first state channel in the nation by working with YouTube to develop a new government partnership arrangement. She manages the Commonwealth's main YouTube channel, coordinating permissions for over 50 current Virginia government participatants representing state, local and educational entities. Seibert also spearheaded the Commonwealth's participation as one of the first four state participants in Google's XML sitemap initiative. She leads an active group of Virginia Webmasters including development of their Ning site. Seibert serves on NASCIO's awards committee, compiles the Commonwealth's responses to the Digital States Survey and national IT recognition programs, and served as the editor of Virginia's response to the 2008 Government Performance Project.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.